Awww, poor Molly

For those non-humans who share our home

Awww, poor Molly

Postby tonicha » 14 Nov 2016, 18:27

The vet rang this afternoon, to say that she'd had to open up a lot more than the normal 1cm, looking for the uterus. And she couldn't find one :shock: :shock:

So poor Molly has been through the trauma of being shoved into a box, a long drive, meeting a dog she didn't like and then a fairly big op - which she didn't need :roll: :roll:

They're keeping her in overnight, to make sure she's okay :D

Grumpy has said that he'll let her near the fire, tomorrow night, when we bring her home :lol: :lol: :lol:

No idea about any more money, no doubt we'll find out tomorrow.

I have to ring Vanessa about 10.00.
tonicha

Re: Awww, poor Molly

Postby Kaz » 14 Nov 2016, 20:42

Oh nooooo poor Molly :shock: :( xxxxxxxxxx
Kaz

Postby Diflower » 14 Nov 2016, 21:19

Oh poor little Molly (((xx)))
Diflower

Postby tonicha » 15 Nov 2016, 12:00

Well, she's back home. A very quiet and subdued molly.

The vet said that she's only seen one other cat without a uterus before :shock: Trust us to get a cat that's odd ;) :lol: :lol:

We're to keep her inside for a couple of days, as, although the anesthetic has worn off, and the stitches are all inside, she will still be in a little pain and I also have to give her an injection :shock: :shock: and antibiotic jab, tomorrow morning. Ho hum.

She's wandering around, giving little cries, looking into everything and putting her scent everywhere too :lol: :lol:
tonicha

Postby Diflower » 15 Nov 2016, 14:04

Poor little thing...and are you still expecting she'll go back to living outdoors, or just playing it by ear?
Have you been sneezing much? - a friend who's allergic said she was much better once they didn't have carpets x
Diflower

Postby tonicha » 15 Nov 2016, 14:20

She keeps looking up at the doors and sniffing all around them Di ;)

And we'll be shoving her outside as soon as she wants and as soon as we can. Maybe she'll be coming in for the very cold winter nights - not sure yet. But she's not happy being inside. She's having a kip, under the bed, in the clothes drawer at the moment.

And actually, not sneezing or sniffling anything like I used to :shock: which is good. But if she does come and sit on my lap - only twice so far - I was a little snuffley :roll:
tonicha

Postby meriad » 16 Nov 2016, 11:42

Oh poor girl. But what an odd thing; never heard of that before - how fascinating :shock:

good luck with the injections and hope she's a good house guest for the next day :lol:
meriad

Return to Pets