Mia is on a mission

For those non-humans who share our home

Mia is on a mission

Postby miasmum » 12 Sep 2013, 21:37

She has decided there must be some place she hasn't looked for Mowgli. She has been in the airing cupboard, where she thought she had struck lucky as their old blanket is in there and she chirruped when she saw that. In my wardrobe, in Tim's wardrobe, under Luke's bed, on the window sills and all the while she is yowling. What's that phrase 'better to have loved and lost, than never have loved at all? Hmmm not sure me and Mia would agree with that right now
miasmum

Re: Mia is on a mission

Postby Kaz » 12 Sep 2013, 22:04

:cry: xxxxx
Kaz

Postby Diflower » 12 Sep 2013, 22:05

Awww poor Mia :( xx
Diflower

Postby JoM » 16 Sep 2013, 14:42

Poor Mia, how's she doing now Shell? xx

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby miasmum » 16 Sep 2013, 19:16

She is loud :lol: :lol: She shouts constantly for attention. She is like my little magnet, constantly glued to me. The only time she leaves me alone is in bed, then she prefers Tim because he indulges her and once she is comfy snuggled into him somewhere he doesn't move, whereas I toss and turn and she gets chucked about :lol:
miasmum

Postby Osc » 17 Sep 2013, 22:43

How has Luke taken it, Shell? Seeing all those photos of them together, there was obviously a strong bond :(
Osc

Postby miasmum » 17 Sep 2013, 23:36

Luke was interesting Osc. Tim brought him home last Sunday and said to me "I haven't said anything" so I said "lets not mention it until he does" As ever Spooky Lukey comes out the lounge and says "and where are the cats" to which I said "what cats" "my Mowgli cat" so that was the end of saying nothing.

Tim told him Mowgli was very poorly and had to go to animal hospital (which he understands as he used to watch it on telly, except he would be in tears by the end of the opening sequence and we'd have to turn it off, Childrens Hospital on the other hand, no problem), but sadly they couldn't make him better and he died. He seemed to latch on to the animal hospital bit and kept saying "mowgli is in animal hospital isn't he?" So we left it like that.

This weekend Aunty Kay came to visit and no one had mentioned Mowgli all weekend, but I just said "tell Aunty Kay what happened last weekend to make us all sad" and immediately he said "Mowgli died again" I am not sure where the again fits in, but he had obviously taken it on board.

I think had he still been living at home it would have been far more traumatic. The night Mowgli escaped I was out looking for him when Luke got home from school. He met me on the the drive saying"where's my Mowgli" in the back of the car Luke, the little monkey, was the answer.

They were incredibly close. Luke had and still has seizures in his sleep. If we heard one downstairs it was a race to see who could get to him quickest, Tim or Mowgli. Tim would have to lift Mowgli off Luke to get to him. He really was an amazing cat.

Mia has found this drop in temperature today hard, she hasn't moved out of her bed, but she has a lovely snuggle safe thanks to her Aunty Ria. She is awake now though and jumping all over our bed
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 18 Sep 2013, 07:56

Hugs for Luke, and for Mia (((((((((((((((((x)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Kaz

Return to Pets