Ruptured ACL

For those non-humans who share our home

Re: Ruptured ACL

Postby Weka » 10 Nov 2013, 10:35

TBH i'm not sure. He was doing really well, and was allowed out of his cage and only in one room, then I noticed that he was limping really badly again. So I rung the vet and we have an appointment for next Tuesday to check him out. In the meantime, he is back on cage rest again, and only allowed out at night while we can supervise. So I type this message, rather difficulty as I have a cat lying across both of my arms purring his heart out while I attempt to type.

Thankfully he has be fine with the cage which surprises me. He walks into there quite happily and settles down while I close the door, and he is not rushing it when I open it up either. nor is he meowing to get out, only meowing to say hello when he hears us come near.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Postby miasmum » 10 Nov 2013, 10:41

Oh bless him what a good boy. Hope the limp is something and nothing Weka He obviously is happy enough from the sounds of it though
miasmum

Postby meriad » 11 Nov 2013, 21:42

The limping may also be caused by muscles not used for a while now being used again and he's just stiff? Hopefully by the time you get to see the vet next week he's loads better again
meriad

Postby Kaz » 11 Nov 2013, 22:54

Aw hopefully nothing to worry about then, pleased he is otherwise AOK :)
Kaz

Previous

Return to Pets