Fraggle

For those non-humans who share our home

Re: Fraggle

Postby debih » 12 Nov 2013, 17:04

Millies favourite (or rather second favourite) place is at the top of the stairs. I think its because its warm there - right next to a radiator with pipes running under the floorboards.

I couldn't find her at all the other night and started to worry that I had let her out and forgotten to let her back in. I was going to bed and she wasn't in any of the rooms downstairs, wasn't in her spot at the top of the stairs, wasn't lying at the foot of L's bed (her favourite place) or under S's bed (another favoured place) or in the bathroom (the hiding from the fireworks place). I knew she wouldn't be in our bedroom as since her accident she isn't keen on the attic stairs.

I searched and searched for her. I went back downstairs and looked there. Back in to the bathroom, back into S's room, back into the study - no sign. I went into L's room again to see if she was under her bed (she has a mid height bed with lots of toys stuffed underneath so I wondered if Millie had made a nest there) when I heard a groan. A doggy groan. A very contented doggy groan.

There she was, in bed with L, duvet pulled right up to their chins, both with heads on the pillow and noses just inches apart. Both of them snoring away. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They were both so deeply asleep they hadn't even flinched when I had been shouting her. Talk about pampered pooch (though it does make me shudder to think of her actually in the bed clothes with L. L doesn't seem to care though!!).
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Re: Fraggle

Postby Kaz » 12 Nov 2013, 18:03

Cute!!! 8-) :D Makes me feel less guilty about mine jumping on the bed too :lol: :lol: Cute!! :D
Kaz

Previous

Return to Pets