He ate my pyjamas again!!!

For those non-humans who share our home

He ate my pyjamas again!!!

Postby Kaz » 18 Feb 2014, 18:31

:shock: :shock: :shock: That daft dog! :roll: :roll: We are trying to be so careful, shutting the bedroom door, but sometimes you forget don't you? :oops: :? :roll: Well not exactly eaten them, just chewed great big holes in them.............. :shock: :roll: :roll:

Mick was out when I got home - bless him, he went to M&S in his lunch break and bought me some new ones! :D :D 8-) :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Re: He ate my pyjamas again!!!

Postby Kaz » 18 Feb 2014, 18:51

:lol: He even got the right size 8-) :lol:
Kaz

Postby JoM » 18 Feb 2014, 20:39

Ooops! The little devil!

We were so lucky with Billy, the only damage we suffered was a few teeth marks in one of the kitchen bar stools...John's Mom wasn't so lucky though when she looked after him while we were in Cornwall when he was still a little pup. She wasn't going to be leaving him apart from for two hours one day while she went to a funeral but she ended up going out every day and leaving him for up to 5 hours at a time which he wasn't used to, and then one day she came back to find he'd ripped open one of her leather sofa seat cushions, luckily it was just the fabric backing that he chewed open so she taped it up and you can't tell :shock:

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby miasmum » 18 Feb 2014, 21:57

If Tim bought me pyjamas there wouldn't be enough material for Fraggle to chew. Believe me, I have seen his choice before. :roll: :roll:
miasmum

Postby debih » 18 Feb 2014, 22:32

Bad boy. Lol.

Millie isn't a chewer - providing she can't get hold of Lucy's Sylvanian Family characters. She has quite a taste for them.

They're damned expensive too.

It's a good job L has the Sylvanian Family hospital - there is currently one leg less squirrel, one armless bear and an a headless John Doe in occupation at the moment. Missed the safety of the plastic box last time she had them out. :lol:
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Postby Kaz » 18 Feb 2014, 22:55

:lol: :lol: :lol: Shell that made me giggle - Mick just bought me the same ones again. M&S pink and grey wide legged 'leisure' style ones, the sort you can lounge around in if you like lounging :P :lol:

Aw poor Billy Jo, 5 hours is a heck of a time to leave a young dog :roll: :roll: As your MIL found to her cost ;) ;)

Debih aren't those SF figures and stuff expensive??? Becky had tons of it, and used to get it for birthdays and Christmasses - she ad the tree house and the school and a canal barge, and all the tiny figures and furniture and stuff. We even had a run up to A&E one time to get a tiny trophy removed from her nose, but that's another story :roll: :? :lol: :lol: :roll:
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 19 Feb 2014, 00:41

My friends dog used to love those Sylvanian family figures, she used to suck them until they were just shiny plastic
miasmum

Postby debih » 19 Feb 2014, 08:58

Millie just chews an appendage off them.

She also has a "thing" about the fox tail. Sends her crackers. That has to be kept well out of her way or she'll destroy it.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Postby Kaz » 19 Feb 2014, 09:29

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Return to Pets