Nice.

For those non-humans who share our home

Nice.

Postby Gal » 22 Apr 2014, 21:30

Smudge is very much a nocturnal lad - he's out on the prowl all night and then T lets him in at 5 when he gets up, feeds him and then Smudge comes upstairs and jumps on our bed, where he sleeps all day....what a life, eh?? :roll: :lol:

We were all three of us at work today - nothing strange there, I checked on Smudge at lunchtime and he was sleeping on the bed, thought no more of it. Tom went upstairs to run me a bath this evening, he pulled the towel out of the bath where it had fallen in (?)....Smudge had needed the loo at some point during the day, and had 'gone' in the bath :shock:

At least he went where it could easily be cleaned up...unlike a carpet or the duvet for example!! :shock: :roll: :roll:
Gal

Re: Nice.

Postby Diflower » 22 Apr 2014, 21:36

Oh yeuk!!
I did have a cat who would have a wee in the loo :D
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 22 Apr 2014, 22:38

:? :lol: :lol:

Mr Jinks in Meet the Parents used the loo, it was hilarious :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Postby Gal » 23 Apr 2014, 08:33

It wasn't a wee.....nor was it easy to clean up, IYSWIM :o :| :roll: :lol:
Gal

Postby Kaz » 23 Apr 2014, 08:44

I would have turned the shower head on it, then just cleaned the bath with bleach?

We only have one bath in this house, the en suite is just a shower, so we have to bath the dogs in the main bathroom. When it's done I clean the bath with spray cleaner with bleach in it, or if I don't have any bleach spray at the time I use any cleaner then fill the bath with water with bleach in it, then let it out and rinse with the shower head......... :?
Kaz

Postby meriad » 23 Apr 2014, 10:59

If he's in all day and no chance of getting out, why not get a litter box for those 'just in case' moments?

My cats have 24/7 indoor / outdoor access but I still have 2 litter boxes in the house.
meriad

Postby Gal » 23 Apr 2014, 13:26

The main bathroom doesn't have a shower above it....it's ok I did manage to disinfect/clean it all thoroughly :D

Meri it's so rare he needs to go out in the day after being out all night - we've never bothered. And today Jen is home anyway ;)
Gal

Return to Pets