Billy's Ma and Pa

For those non-humans who share our home

Billy's Ma and Pa

Postby JoM » 12 May 2014, 13:29

Just found out the paperwork we were given when we adopted him as it contains this print out of pics of his parents - Brew is his Mom and Ky is his Dad. They were eventually rehomed together, they refused to separate them, after 15 months of careful handling as they'd suffered so much in their previous home that it was that long before they were ready to be put forwards for adoption. When we first met Billy (who was then PG, if you remember the pups were all named after types and brands of tea due to their Mom's name) we saw Brew from a distance but we had to be very discreet so that she wouldn't see us as she was so fearful of people :cry: It breaks my heart to think they suffered.
I will be eternally grateful to whoever it was who reported the abuse that these two gorgeous dogs were suffering. Brew was pregnant when rescued and I dread to think what the puppies fates would've been had they not been born at Dog's Trust a few weeks later :cry:

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Re: Billy's Ma and Pa

Postby JoM » 12 May 2014, 13:42

Just to compare, here's Billy on holiday last year - he inherited the family ears :lol: Out of the whole litter of eight there weren't two the same - all had varying coats and colours, though Billy was the only black one. The others were creams, browns and greys, in various shades.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby meriad » 12 May 2014, 13:54

it's heart breaking isn't it Jo what some animals suffer at the hands of humans :cry: :cry: :cry:

beautiful dogs; all of them and I'm so glad Brew and Ky were rehomed together. Billy obviously takes after his dad, whereas his brother is more his mom :D

too gorgeous
meriad

Postby Kaz » 12 May 2014, 15:59

Absolutely beautiful dogs, and I can see the family resemblances too :D :D :D

So dreadful, the abuse some animals receive - thank goodness someone had the courage to report it!
Kaz

Postby debih » 12 May 2014, 16:21

Gorgeous dogs.

I will never, ever understand why some of the human race feel the need to physically hurt other living things!

Millies mum was bought into the kennels by someone who had been driving behind a car who opened the door and just threw her out whilst still moving quite quickly - she was heavily pregnant and gave birth to Millie and her other pups the following day in kennels.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Postby Kaz » 12 May 2014, 16:34

:( :evil: :(
Kaz

Postby meriad » 12 May 2014, 22:12

:cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

karma!
meriad

Postby miasmum » 12 May 2014, 23:05