Houses for sale

For our homes and gardens

Re: Houses for sale

Postby Kaz » 05 Apr 2018, 14:57

:shock: :shock: Blimey! I agree with you Jo, that's silly money :roll:
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 09 Apr 2018, 17:28

Looks like that one by us has finally sold! They dropped the price below the £300k - I knew it would shift if they did that, it was just overpriced! :? ;) The board came down at the weekend, but I notice they haven't put a SSTC on Rightmove yet! :?:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 19580.html
Kaz

Postby JoM » 11 Apr 2018, 09:00

That's been for sale for a while hasn't it!

There's this one here on our estate which has been for sale for over a year. It looks huge but it's actually smaller than our house. I'd say it's overpriced and the other reason I can think of for why it hasn't sold is that it's not in a very good position. It's on the busiest road through the estate, facing the junction with the bottom of our close, and it's on a nasty bend.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53113659.html

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby meriad » 11 Apr 2018, 15:12

My previous flat has gone up for sale and Sale Agreed within a few days by the looks of it. I cannot believe in the 10 years they've been there they've done absolutely nothing with the garden. I had so many lovely shrubs etc... and the price they got for it is pure madness. I love the way they say recently decorated; besides the tiles in the kitchen and those shelving units either side of the fireplace in the lounge it's how I left it back in 2007.
https://www.goodfellows.co.uk/property/ ... 114/search

I loved that flat and so wish I could have been like a snail and taken it with me when I moved
meriad

Postby meriad » 11 Apr 2018, 15:14

Kaz, just looked at your link - the London prices are just mad

your 4 bed detatched went for the same as 'my' 1 bed leasehold
meriad

Postby Kaz » 11 Apr 2018, 16:54

That's a nice little flat Ria, but the price is ridiculous! They've gone up a lot round Egham too, we sold for just under £250k almost 9 years ago, now I reckon we'd get around the £400k mark!

Jo that layout is fairly similar to mine, except for the extra bedroom!
Kaz

Postby JoM » 06 Jun 2018, 21:16

Kaz, I reckon your house is probably larger than that and more like some of the houses on our close. That one is actually quite small, it doesn't go back very far, and the majority of that style on the estate have either had single stores extensions or large conservatories. There's another which is being extended now.

This is just around the corner and the same style house as ours.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54731256.html

The room which is painted green is downstairs (on the original plans it was said to be the dining room but like us they've used it as a living room and have the dining table in the kitchen) and the one with the brown leather sofa is on the middle floor. They were sold as having four bedrooms but they've used what was marketed as the family room or office as a fifth bedroom.

JoM

Postby Kaz » 07 Jun 2018, 21:17

Yours is definitely bigger Jo! We only have one living room :) That one near us is back on the market! :shock:
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 08 Jun 2018, 08:32

Oh I do love a floorpan :lol:

Thats a lovely house Jo
miasmum

Postby JoM » 12 Jul 2018, 09:52

I love a floor plan too Shell :lol:
With ours Joe's got the larger of the two bedrooms at the back of the house, the other is the spare room and Tom's room is directly below Joe's so they've both got bedrooms which are pretty much the same size give or take a couple of inches and there was no arguing :lol:
Joe's asked a few time if he could have his room knocked through to the spare room which would work well.

Kaz, has that one sold again yet?

This is my sister's next door neighbour's house. It only went up for sale a week or so ago and is already sold. Just wanted to show you the view that they have from the back really.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55155615.html

JoM

PreviousNext

Return to Homes and Gardens