Houses for sale

For our homes and gardens

Re: Houses for sale

Postby Kaz » 23 Jun 2024, 22:19

They’ve had an offer of 10k under FAP, which they’re considering, but they’re getting quite a few viewings 8-) The couple who offered are going back for a second viewing ;)
Kaz

Postby JoM » 26 Jun 2024, 13:56

That’s encouraging, fingers crossed for them.

We went for a drive around Burton On Trent the other Sunday, we keep looking on and seeing houses (not that moving is something we can do anytime soon) but don’t have a clue what the areas are like apart from where Tom lives and where my sister lives.
At the centre of the Earth in the parking lot of the 7-11 where I was taught the motto was just a lie
It says "home is where your heart is" but what a shame 'cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same
It's beating out of time
JoM

Postby Kaz » 26 Jun 2024, 16:39

I keep looking on RM too, even though we're staying put for now :oops: :lol:
Kaz

Postby JoM » 27 Jun 2024, 08:58

It becomes a bit of a hobby doesn’t it :lol:

We were driving to Tesco the other night and passed a house that was for sale, it was my friend’s aunt’s house when we were at secondary school and she’d go there for her lunch as it was just around the corner from school so I’d call for her on the way back….so being nosy I had to look on Rightmove to see what it was like inside now :lol:

I’m drawn to old houses though, even though after living in a new build I know how impractical they are, but John’s already out his foot down :lol:
At the centre of the Earth in the parking lot of the 7-11 where I was taught the motto was just a lie
It says "home is where your heart is" but what a shame 'cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same
It's beating out of time
JoM

Postby Kaz » 27 Jun 2024, 14:02

If I see a board up locally I'm straight onto RM :oops: :P The 21st century equivalent of Hilda Ogden ;) :lol:
Kaz

Previous

Return to Homes and Gardens