Vaccuum cleaners

For our homes and gardens

Vaccuum cleaners

Postby Gal » 22 Oct 2016, 14:22

The cord is the bane of my life, never seems to be where you want the hoover to be, always changing sockets, blah blah...tbh if it weren't for the cord I might have gone for the Shark as I know many people who love these as opposed to a Dyson.

My pal at work swears by her GTech, so after a LOT of umming and ahhing, I have gone ahead and ordered one this afternoon!!

I await delivery....does anyone else have one?
Gal

Re: Vaccuum cleaners

Postby Ally » 22 Oct 2016, 15:38

My friend Jackie bought one at the start of the year Gal and says it's fab. :D
Ally
Site Admin

Postby molly » 22 Oct 2016, 16:12

Not a GTech Gal but I have a Dyson cordless and absolutely love it.

Normally I can't stand Dyson vacs, I have had them in the past, but I love the cordless. It makes life so much easier.
molly

Postby Kaz » 22 Oct 2016, 17:46

Oooh do let us know how you get on with it Gal, as Doreen has been umming and arring over getting one, so a personal opinion would be good :) Good to hear that Jackie likes hers, Ally!

BTW is everything ok with you Gal, was starting to wonder where you were? (((((x)))))
Kaz

Postby Rodo » 22 Oct 2016, 22:20

Oh I have been looking at that GTech one, and also the hand held one and wondering. Do let us know how you get on with it.
Rodo

Postby Gal » 23 Oct 2016, 16:04

Kaz wrote:BTW is everything ok with you Gal, was starting to wonder where you were? (((((x)))))

Aw thanks for asking Kaz, yes it's fine, just having a few issues atm and feeling a bit 'quiet' is all xxx

I will post about it as soon as I get to have a go - it got delivered at 9.30 this morning, wonderful customer service, keeping me updated via texts yesterday and then again today, I got a text about five minutes before the doorbell went to say the delivery slot would be within the hour! I didn't get the handheld one as well as I already have one of those and it was an extra £100 to buy with the main one.

It's on charge atm :D
Gal

Postby Gal » 23 Oct 2016, 16:28

Had a zoom round the downstairs just now - fab!

Minimum effort, kitchen is tiled, no need to change settings, there aren't any! Easy peasy - would recommend 8-)
Gal

Postby Kaz » 23 Oct 2016, 17:55

Great - thanks :D
Kaz

Postby Rodo » 24 Oct 2016, 11:02

Thank you. Will seriously consider buying.
Rodo

Return to Homes and Gardens