Energy Supplier

For our homes and gardens

Energy Supplier

Postby cruiser2 » 30 Mar 2017, 19:00

At the beginning of March, Had a letter from the company which supplies my energy, both gas and electricity. They said they were going to double the monthly direct debit. So I wrote back and said I would make a small increase.
As I had not had a reply last week I sent an email to the CEO. I also phoned to be told they had only received my letter that day. After some discussion they agreed to my request. I said I wanted it confirmed in writing.
This morning, I got a letter saying that the amount I had suggested would be implemented but it did not show the date this would start.
I also got an email from the Customer Services Director saying the new payments would start in October 2016.
So another phone call and I was put through to a senior member of staff. Hope fully I will get another email with the correct payment date and amount.
Also we recently had a meter reader call who did not have the pass word. this is the third time this has happened. We are waiting an email to say the password has been received by the meter reading department.
I have had an email asking for my comments on the service. Managed to give a 2 for one of the questions. 10 is the maximum
cruiser2

Re: Energy Supplier

Postby TheOstrich » 30 Mar 2017, 19:49

Customer services at many of the utility companies leave an awful lot to be desired nowadays ....
TheOstrich

Postby Kaz » 31 Mar 2017, 09:51

Shocking! Slightly off topic, but we switched suppliers recently and will save almost £300pa! Quite honestly I think we should nationalise again :?
Kaz

Postby AliasAggers » 31 Mar 2017, 22:41

Kaz wrote:Quite honestly I think we should nationalise again :?

So do I.
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.
AliasAggers

Postby Kaz » 01 Apr 2017, 08:58

8-)
Kaz

Return to Homes and Gardens