Re: Houses for sale

Postby Kaz » 12 Jul 2018, 21:17

What a view :) Good price too ;)

No it hasn't Jo, no idea why :roll:
Kaz

Postby JoM » 16 Aug 2018, 09:21

That's strange Kaz.

This house I walk past on the way into town. I'd love it although it's not in the best position being on the A34 with lorries going past all day but looking at the plan it shows that the garden actually comes out at the very end of the woods where I walk Billy - he could have a gate in the back fence. I was daydreaming about that last night. It's all a dream though as no way would I want to take on a renovation project like that again, it looks very very much like it's in the same condition that our old house was in when we bought it, right down to the carpets :?

However...what struck me about it is that it actually looks like there's someone in one of the beds :lol:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74933627.html

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Diflower » 16 Aug 2018, 10:00

:lol: Yes it does Jo! :lol:
What truly hideous decor and furniture :shock: :D
Diflower

Postby JoM » 16 Aug 2018, 17:35

Di, that was the decor and furniture we inherited with our old house - they actually left the huge wooden wardrobes and dressing tables :shock: Even the carpets look like the ones we had, apart from the hall carpet in that one - it looks a bit more modern than the one we had :lol:
I bet it smells the same too. Damp.

JoM

Postby Kaz » 16 Aug 2018, 20:23

That's a real time warp of a house! :lol: You don't think it's the original owner in that bed, do you? :shock: :P :lol: ;)

My ex in-laws (well, ex stepmother-in-law and ex brother-in -law) have sold their enormous dez rez in Camberley, according to Becky, so I looked on Rightmove for a nosy ( :oops:) and to post a link, but it isn't on there :roll: :cute: :lol:
Kaz

Postby JoM » 16 Aug 2018, 21:34

Did you tick the box to see the sold houses too when you started the search?

I did wonder that :lol:
John thinks the relatives are a bit grabby, seeing as they haven't even moved the body out before getting the estate agents in :P

It's a bit of a misleading description actually. I can only assume that the family and the estate agents haven't checked it out but it says that there's a piece of land to the rear (otherwise known as a garden) and it looks as though they're thinking it could be sold as a building plot but there's not actually access to it apart from a path which leads into the woods (I know it well because that's the path I used four times a day to walk Joe to and from school when we first moved here because at that time there wasn't the path from our estate to the woods).

JoM

Postby Kaz » 17 Aug 2018, 09:34

Yes, I did, so it's odd :? Maybe they sold privately, or before it had a chance to get on the website! Shame as I wanted to see if it had changed at all, in the fifteen years since I was last there :oops: :oops: ;)

I'm with John, dead grabby of them :cute: ;) :lol:

Hmmm no point having a building plot with no access :?
Kaz

Postby JanB » 02 Oct 2018, 21:03

http://colespain.com/Property.aspx?ref_no=HUE4CG01

My brothers new house.

He said he paid less than the asking price and the only things that needs sorting are the garden and store room.
JanB

Postby JoM » 02 Oct 2018, 23:20

That's very cheap, is that a motorway running nearby?

JoM

PreviousNext

Return to Homes and Gardens