We are thinking HOUSE MOVE THREAD

For our homes and gardens

Re: We are thinking

Postby Kaz » 22 Jan 2024, 17:24

Osc, we've moved several times before and will definitely be letting the agents do the viewings ;) I will edit the header of this thread, and pin it, good idea :)

If anything Shell it's very slightly nearer :)
Kaz

Re: We are thinking

Postby Kaz » 22 Jan 2024, 17:35

Kaz wrote:Osc, we've moved several times before and will definitely be letting the agents do the viewings ;) I will edit the header of this thread, and pin it, good idea :)

If anything Shell it's very slightly nearer :)

No feedback yet on the viewing, but they weren't here long - under 10 minutes - which is probably not that good a sign :? Mick looked on his camera app :lol:

The man just came to put up the For Sale sign! :!: :D
Kaz

Re: We are thinking HOUSE MOVE THREAD

Postby Ally » 22 Jan 2024, 17:53

I think a house move thread is a great idea!

I know after dad died and we were selling the house, it all happened so quickly, up for sale on Thursday, 18 viewings on Saturday 12 offers in on the Monday and we accepted an offer on the Tuesday. :?

I couldn't bear to be in the house for viewings, but sis, having moved 11 times in 30 years (her hubby's job was a big part of this) was, she felt (and was right) to be the right person, as opposed to the Estate Agent, (which they were happy with) to show prospective buyers round the house.

As I type this it's reinforcing how much love, life and laughter is entrenched in your home.
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 22 Jan 2024, 18:18

Ally wrote:
As I type this it's reinforcing how much love, life and laughter is entrenched in your home.

:D
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 22 Jan 2024, 18:21

Well we watched the door cam footage of them leaving, turned up the volume full blast and picked up the words "garden" "garage" and "good", so who knows :lol:
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 22 Jan 2024, 20:39

Its got a garden and a garage so thats good....

Sounds promising :lol:

My poor friend put an offer in for a bungalow which got sold to someone else on Friday as they hadnt sold theirs. It sold today and they have discovered bungalows seem to have shot up in price so now they are stuck :roll:
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 23 Jan 2024, 08:52

Bungalows are definitely at a premium. Sorry for your friend, hopefully something else will come along.
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 23 Jan 2024, 16:38

Feedback from the first viewing - they really liked the house and location, but the garden was too small for their chickens! :shock: :lol: Our lovely current neighbours would be sticking pins in little wax dolls of us if we sold to people keeping chickens :lol: The houses are far too close together, it would be very antisocial :lol:

The second viewing took place this morning, and Tom has just left having taken photos and images for the virtual tour. We're not expecting any more viewings now until we go online, which will take a few days.
Kaz

Postby JoM » 23 Jan 2024, 19:58

:lol: Someone on the street next to us has chickens, not near enough to bother us but one of the neighbours backs onto the garden where they’re kept and isn’t too thrilled.

There’s a housing development in progress in the next village along from us and it includes bungalows which is very unusual now on a new build estate, you can see some from the road and they’re a lovely design.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 23 Jan 2024, 21:54

New build bungalows are like hens teeth did you see what I did there? ;) :lol:
Kaz

PreviousNext

Return to Homes and Gardens