Can I just say

For our homes and gardens

Re: Can I just say

Postby JoM » 03 Feb 2013, 17:19

Can I join you in the saddo corner Kaz?
It's taken me an hour this morning to vacuum the whole house, on my hands and knees with the upholstery tool in a few rooms that Billy frequents, and even then I wasn't entirely happy with it so I thought sod it and have been out and bought a DC39 Animal this afternoon.
It's quite embarrassing actually because as I say I vacuumed the entire house this morning but just to try this new one I did the downstairs lounge and the hall and then the first floor lounge, landing, study and Tom's room again and by then the bin was full of dust, dog hair and fluff and needed emptying :oops:
Very, very impressed and I love the 'ball', it makes it so easy to manoeuvre!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 03 Feb 2013, 17:42

:D :lol: I hardly ever use poor old Henry now - Jo and Paddy I'm glad you like your new ones too :lol: Peps hardly sheds being a Schnauzer, but it's amazing how often I have to empty the bin on mine! :oops: :lol:
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 03 Feb 2013, 19:33

My Dyson is an Animal but the older version without the ball. It did lose it's suction, but I had Dyson out and they gave it a service, replaced the clutch (I didn't know it had one), the brush bars, the hose that had split, cleaned it and it was as good as new. I paid about £90 for that to be done but to me it was worth it
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 03 Feb 2013, 19:48

Oh yes, well worth it weighed up against the cost of a new one! :)
Kaz

Previous

Return to Homes and Gardens