Can I just say

For our homes and gardens

Can I just say

Postby Kaz » 21 Dec 2012, 10:22

that I really really really love my new rechargeable Dyson???? :P :D :P :D

It is so lightweight to use on the stairs, which is a massive plus with my neck and back probs, and the suction for a rechargeable is fantastic!!!! :P :P :P

It is also really good on larger areas like the living room carpet so I don't have to get Henry out every time I hoover up :D 8-)

Mick has put the docking station for it on the utility wall out of the way - there was no space for Henry out there so Henry had to sit in a corner of the kitchen - but now he's gone in the garage out of the way :D

Result! :D :D
Kaz

Re: Can I just say

Postby JoM » 21 Dec 2012, 13:03

:mrgreen: < That's me being jealous btw :lol:

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 22 Dec 2012, 15:47

:) :) :)
Kaz

Postby saundra » 22 Dec 2012, 22:53

my sympathey to faith full henry
demotted to the garage in this weather
for a newer model tragic :lol: :lol: :lol:
saundra

Postby Kaz » 22 Dec 2012, 22:56

:oops: :lol:
Kaz

Postby Weka » 20 Jan 2013, 10:22

I love my dyson too... Though mine isn't a nifty little number like yours. I just wish the bin was bigger. I have to empty I 5 times to get around my new house.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Postby Rodo » 20 Jan 2013, 10:44

I bought a similar thing, but not a Dyson and it is very good and very handy for the odd pick up. My Electrolux is still going strong though. I bought that after my old Dyson practically fell to bits. I'm not keen on Dysons generally.
Rodo

Postby Kaz » 20 Jan 2013, 11:38

I still love it :D :D Shame about your big Dyson, Rodo :?

Weka, the drum on this needs emptying quite often, but is very easy to do so I don't mind too much 8-)
Kaz

Postby Paddypix » 29 Jan 2013, 14:09

I love my new Dyson. I thought about the rechargeable but decided instead on a light one designed for small apartments. I don't live in a small apartment but I have 30 stairs and my old Bosch was so heavy to lug up and down. This little one is perfect as it sits on the stairs as I go up and since most of my floors are hardwood it works well there too. If I do the house once a week the little bin is big enough though it does need emptied every time.
Paddypix

Postby JoM » 29 Jan 2013, 15:15

I loved loved LOVED my first Dyson, I can't think which model it was now but I got it when Tom was a baby (he's coming 16) and it was one of the yellow and grey cylinder ones. It sadly died about six years ago and the one I have now is the DC20. I can't say I've ever really liked it. When you clip the telescopic wand onto the back of the cylinder for storage it's too heavy and tips the machine and the wand falls out of the clip. It's never felt as powerful as my first one either, and now we've got a dog I've found that it just pushes the hairs across the carpet and I have to use the wand without any attachments to pick them up. Yesterday I was on my hands and knees doing the living room carpet with the small upholstery attachment.
And don't get me started on the filter. On my old one it was a sponge which you could remove from the plastic holder and wash out - and boy, there was always some serious black dust in there - but this one is the HEPA filter which is all in one, the filter is attached to the plastic case and it's so difficult to wash and dry, and nothing seems to come out of it anyway when it's washed :?

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Next

Return to Homes and Gardens