So - tvs...

For our homes and gardens

Re: So - tvs...

Postby Gal » 19 Feb 2014, 22:20

Had a play about with the sound controls and it's not so bad atm (and we are watching the Brits so lots of music on!) It's also a lot better with the HD channels on, both picture as well as sound.

But the two remote thing and the brightness is still an issue....
Gal

Postby Gal » 06 Mar 2014, 17:44

Ok so the brightness is getting on my wick again :evil: It's fine for a good while and then it starts going dimmer then brighter at random :( I decided to ask Argos if anything could be done, so I called in this morning - it IS under guarantee, yes, BUT the tv would have to be taken away for the guys to either fix it or find out what the problem is, if it is unfixable I can get a replacement but either way it would be away for up to two weeks :shock:

I explained there was no way I could have that as we only have this telly (we don't but that's not the point) and she shrugged and said that was all she could suggest.

I am very cross. I have a mind to email Argos and express my cross-ness :evil:
Gal

Postby molly » 06 Mar 2014, 18:41

How long have you had the TV Gal?

Have a squizz at this

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/c ... y_back.htm
molly

Postby Gal » 09 Mar 2014, 17:39

Early January Molly. Sorry I didn't spot this link/post before :oops: I'll take a look x
Gal

Postby molly » 12 Mar 2014, 15:44

Gal, if you have only had it for about two months, I would be in there asking to see the manager and demand my money back. Their "take it back after 30 days" policy is if you change your mind surely, not if the stupid thing doesn't work properly.
molly

Postby Kaz » 12 Mar 2014, 19:33

I agree molly x
Kaz

Previous

Return to Homes and Gardens