Vacuum cleaners

For our homes and gardens

Re: Vacuum cleaners

Postby Weka » 14 Sep 2014, 23:41

We are a high asthma country. They think that by making our homes too sterile and clean, we are not allowing young babies to develop normal immunity and the body then attacks asthma allergens in an asthmatic way. Missy is supposed to have asthma, I like to think my erm "housekeeping.... " has been to help her develop a stronger immune system. It must have worked as she has never had an attack. :lol:
But we do have a dyson. I love it. I want the suck, but if we could reduce the power consumption I'd be happy. With running on solar, anything drawing greater than can be delivered, means we draw from the grid, rather than the sun. My jug (kettle ) is a good example. It draws more than can be delivered as it's draw is too great. I don't mind if it takes 30 seconds longer to boil some water, at least then I'm not paying for the electricity.
I believe that solar is quite popular in Europe. I wonder if this legislation is to make manufacturers smarter about energy consumption of their appliance while still delivering the results people want. Business doesn't innovate unless there are clear reasons too.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Previous

Return to Homes and Gardens