Just splashed out

For our homes and gardens

Just splashed out

Postby Diflower » 24 Jun 2015, 12:04

On one of these
http://www.gtech.co.uk/cordless-vacuum- ... am-k9.html
Plus the multi-thingy.

My benefits money is meant to benefit me after all, and this definitely will :D
There's been quite a discussion on our fb group as hoovering is the biggest regular difficulty when you have spine problems; quite a lot of us feel we could manage without a cleaner if only the hoovering was easier.
I'd never heard of these but several ladies are raving about them, and now more of us are buying them ;)

I shall have a go at selling my current vacuum cleaner as it's fairly new - it was a big improvement on the previous one (which well and truly wore out, I don't actually buy them very often!) but still quite heavy and unwieldy. It's biggest drawback is the way the dog hairs get wound round the brushes and jam it, then are really difficult to get out, not a very good design even though it's meant to be for pets.
Diflower

Re: Just splashed out

Postby Kaz » 24 Jun 2015, 19:45

That does look good Di, and the reviews look good too :D 8-) My neck/back issues are trivial really, in comparison, but I do find hoovering difficult when they play up, and using the Vax is impossible these days (Mick does it) so I think I understand, just a little........

Hope you can offload the old one, and get a few quid for it 8-) :)
Kaz

Postby tonicha » 24 Jun 2015, 20:49

I've got a Grumpy for that sort of stuff - shall I send him over Di? the only problem is, he forgets to move things, just goes round them :roll: :roll: 8-)
tonicha

Postby Diflower » 24 Jun 2015, 21:26

Of course you understand Kaz, once it's a problem, it's a problem!
I've had the problem since 2002 when my shoulder got manked, and trying to do everything left-handed is hard work, plus puts too much strain on the other side.

Bb does do most of the hoovering Ton, but he works, so it's not always practical, he's often not back till quite late.
He also has back problems, his work stuff is awfully heavy to lug around, so this will be doing both of us a big favour :)

And I've had a text - it's coming tomorrow :D
Diflower

Postby manxie » 24 Jun 2015, 21:29

I just posted on this and it has disappeared............ we have three of the rechargable ones .........one downstairs one upstairs and one in the old house for when we are there sorting or whatever.

Manxie xx
manxie

Postby Diflower » 24 Jun 2015, 21:49

Manxie you may have been replying as I did.
You need to always click on 'view post' after submitting; if someone else is replying at the same time, it will ask you to review/submit, I guess in case you might want to edit in light of other comments x
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 24 Jun 2015, 21:55

Oh Di, that's great, very quick service :)

Yes that's a 'new' function on php boards Manxie that we got when we moved boards a few years ago, it has caught a few of us out until we got used to it ;)
Kaz

Postby Diflower » 24 Jun 2015, 22:04

It is Kaz, I just have to empty/clean the current vacuum cleaner and find somewhere to stick it, ditto with the small cylinder one we keep upstairs, and once the new one comes walk up to the village where you can put a postcard for free in the little Tesco to try and sell them :D
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 25 Jun 2015, 07:45

Well someone could get a real bargain there 8-) :)
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 25 Jun 2015, 07:52

Di, I have looked at the link and I am a bit confused as to what it does that is so clever? I have obviously missed the point and its blurb obviously doesn't sell it well
miasmum

Next

Return to Homes and Gardens