Editing existing form in PDf

For all those techno questions

Re: Editing existing form in PDf

Postby Suff » 22 Sep 2016, 19:38

I'll start worrying after 3 months... :lol: :lol:

It's the risk we all take when we choose this kind of life. In the end you have to be good enough. So far I've been good enough. Although so many flooding the market so quickly has led to a demand for qualifications and I've never bothered with them. If you can't Do it there is no point in having a qualification to say you can. That's my motto.

I just need all those newly dumped to wash out of the system. ING is being rather slow in their responses, they want someone who has worked in their bizarre transition to Agile and I've been there and done that. Makes me stand out from the rest but, still, you're in a competition.
There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand Binary and those who do not.
Suff

Postby cruiser2 » 28 Sep 2016, 08:37

I decided to make my own form using Open Office. It did not have the information at the top on the form I was trying to edit.
But it has been completed with the relevant information and sent of and accepted by the recipient.
But thanks for your help.
Have a good day.
cruiser2

Postby Suff » 28 Sep 2016, 09:50

Well there was always the other option I used to use long, long ago, before PDF's even when everyone sent out printed forms. I used to make up my own template form and then print a page and hold it up to the original in the light, repeat till it was aligned, then put the original in the printer and just print over it.

I'd forgotten about that till now.
There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand Binary and those who do not.
Suff

Previous

Return to Computers etc