Give me strength.

TV, Films, Books - chat about them all here

Give me strength.

Postby Workingman » 05 Dec 2016, 01:50

IACGMOOH - I'm a Sleb.

What a fix!

Scarlett is the most annoying and useless person on the show, but it was decided by the producers that she would win even before the series started.

Probably the worst I'm a Sleb ever.
Workingman

Re: Give me strength.

Postby Ally » 05 Dec 2016, 12:46

I thought it was the best one ever Frank - for the laughs and the obvious camaraderie between the contestants anyway.

After Larry Lamb left I just knew Scarlett would win - although I was really rooting for Joel.

I also think Adam looked rather shocked to come in third.
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Osc » 05 Dec 2016, 13:29

I have said this before - I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch it, but I suppose each to their own ;)
Osc

Postby Gal » 05 Dec 2016, 14:09

Ally wrote:I thought it was the best one ever Frank - for the laughs and the obvious camaraderie between the contestants anyway.

After Larry Lamb left I just knew Scarlett would win - although I was really rooting for Joel.

I also think Adam looked rather shocked to come in third.

I agree 100% Ally!! Tbh I couldn't call it most of the series, but I think Adam had been favourite to win, then he came third - so clearly not a fix! Scarlett gave her best, she did a lot of trials and I think was a standout contestant.

Fair play to her - can't imagine her backon Gogglebox after this though :/

Osc I feel like that about many of these shows.....if not for Tom I doubt I'd have watched this really, but he loves it and then I get dragged in LOL!!
Gal

Postby Ally » 05 Dec 2016, 15:10

It's funny really because apart from SCD (and even then I have missed the whole series this year!) I can't stand reality type shows. Watching BB would be my idea of hell. :lol:

I don't even like Ant & Dec when I've seen them on something else but they really make me laugh doing IACGMOOH. :lol:

Good job we're all different. 8-)
Ally
Site Admin

Postby miasmum » 05 Dec 2016, 19:42

I've loved it too, I hate all the bickering and arguing and this series was just pure silliness and fun. Apart from Larry Lamb, was glad when he went.

Love Scarlett on Gogglebox, so was pleased she won, but would have been happy with Joel.
miasmum

Postby Workingman » 05 Dec 2016, 20:42

I see that some of the papers are asking if it was fixed.

On some shows Scarlett was given as much air time as all the rest put together.

My last three were Adam, Joel and Sam, with Adam the slight favourite.
Workingman

Postby miasmum » 06 Dec 2016, 10:20

Do you know what, its over, I've forgotten it. It really is that unimportant to me, much as I enjoy watching it.

I cant believe people care enough to worry if its a fix :lol:
miasmum

Postby Ally » 06 Dec 2016, 11:31

miasmum wrote:Do you know what, its over, I've forgotten it. It really is that unimportant to me, much as I enjoy watching it.

I cant believe people care enough to worry if its a fix :lol:

Forgotten what? :lol: :lol:

It's as disposable as tissue paper. :lol:

Nor me Shell...I just watched it cos it makes me laugh. I don't give a monkey's wotsit what anyone else thinks. :lol: 8-)
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 06 Dec 2016, 19:20

I did actually watch a little bit of it this time. I thought Larry was a bit unkind to Martin - I appreciate that his overenthusiastic schoolboy approach might be annoying to some, but when Larry told him he'd upset him by not crediting him as well, when he won that trial, you could tell that Martin was mortified at upsetting him, and Larry did not accept his apology with good grace either. Big ego I reckon :shock: :? I liked Martin and thought some of the others ganged up on him a bit......
Kaz

Next

Return to Entertainment