SCD Saturday Nov. 4th

TV, Films, Books - chat about them all here

SCD Saturday Nov. 4th

Postby jenniren » 05 Nov 2017, 14:53

Loved Debbie, she's really excellent and Giovanni shows her off beautifully.
Joe and Katya, were also great, really enjoyed it and their syncopation was brilliant.
Well done Davood, at last Nadiya did choreography to let him dance.
Alexandra and Gorka, great performance, can't really fault her.

Shame Molly stumbled, ballroom suits her and it could have been perfect.
Gemma was just so, so, she made it all look very laboured. E and I thought they were over marked again.
Aston and Janette very disappointing. Hated their costumes this week, didn't do either of them any favours.
Jonnie, hmm not his best dance, although I think Oti does everything she can to help him. They keep on asking him to improve his hip movement, not sure that's easy for him. He could be in trouble, would hate to see him go.

Susan great entertainment, so much better than last week.
Nearly wet myself watching Ruth and Anton. The choreography was spot on, Victor, Victoria is one of my favourite films, going for comedy was exactly right.

Not sure who will be in the dance off, it should be Ruth and Susan with Ruth to go. She is the weakest link, but I don't think she will go just yet. She's got a huge fan base and of course everyone loves Anton. The public vote is often surprising, fingers crossed for Jonnie and Aston, being at the bottom of the leader board could put either of them in danger and neither would fare well against my top four.
jenniren

Return to Entertainment