Our Kate

A board for your questions to admin

Re: Our Kate

Postby Kaz » 08 Nov 2015, 15:56

I agree, about the stress. Kate it's our pleasure to help, please don't worry about it (((((((((((((x)))))))))))))))))
Kaz

Postby KateLMead » 08 Nov 2015, 20:11

Oh I do so love you all. It's been a difficult time for me and Gus, I should not complain people have been very loving. However my painting has come to a halt, I can not remember what I am looking for or where I have put things. It is worrying not only for me but also for the family.. I have a super doctor who is very supportive and I feel ashamed at thinking about my problems when there are those gravely fighting theirs.xxxxxxx
KateLMead

Postby Kaz » 08 Nov 2015, 21:45

Your problems and worries are just as real as anyone else's, no need to apologise for them! xxxxxxxxxxx
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 11 Nov 2015, 00:26

Absolutely as Kaz says. Please do not feel ashamed, your health problems are very real and I can imagine how much they must impact on your life. You still seem as bright as ever on here though xxx
miasmum

Postby cruiser2 » 11 Nov 2015, 17:35

Kate,
I am sorry to hear you have had problems when you had your first cataract operation.
I have had both of mine done, the right one at the end of July and the left one in October. Two different surgeons did the operations and apart from the initial prick for the local anaestheic did not feel or see anything.
I no longer need glasses when I am using the PC or reading unless the print is very small.
My wife and I count our blessings as we still go dancing as I will be 81 in nine days time and mrs.e is 82. I have diabetes an my wife has some arthritis so we are not complaining
Lots of vibes for you and anybody else who needs them
cruiser2

Postby KateLMead » 13 Nov 2015, 19:15

Happy Happy Loving Birthday.. You sound like a 'Very Loving Couple" may you continue to dance, your love for each other has obviously been your strength and mainstay in your lives, it is so strong and enveloping. Wonderful!!!.. God Bless you both.
KateLMead

Postby KateLMead » 16 Dec 2015, 16:16

Doctor concerned over a painful lump in my breast, and has made an appointment for me to have another X-ray and one also for the bowel. The lump is in the same breast as I had cancer. I am seeing my Oncologist in Feb, seemingly I shall now be meeting up with her sooner. I shall not bother with the what sounds like painful surgery on my nose with plastic surgery to follow, ah well dears. Happy Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year too all.xxx :Hi:
KateLMead

Postby Kaz » 16 Dec 2015, 16:21

Sending huge hugs ((((((Kate))))))) and some healing vibes, as I know you appreciate those xxxx

I hope the lumps prove to be nothing sinister, and that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Much love xxxxxx
Kaz

Postby KateLMead » 16 Dec 2015, 17:43

Kaz wrote:Sending huge hugs ((((((Kate))))))) and some healing vibes, as I know you appreciate those xxxx

I hope the lumps prove to be nothing sinister, and that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Much love xxxxxx

Xxxxxx thanks Kaz wishing you and yours the same.xxx
KateLMead

Postby TheOstrich » 16 Dec 2015, 20:13

<<Kate>> ... thinking of you, and wishing you a peaceful and restful Christmas ....
TheOstrich

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback