Morning Wednesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Morning Wednesday

Postby jenniren » 18 Jan 2017, 09:47

Morning all :D

Looks like we're in for another bright and sunny day.

Up early as I'm off out to coffee with the ladies, haven't done a Wednesday morning since before Christmas so really looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a good day :D

jen x
jenniren

Re: Morning Wednesday

Postby meriad » 18 Jan 2017, 09:53

Morning Jen, morning everyone

Enjoy the coffee morning Jen, nice if you haven't been for a while.

Well, usual work day for me and straight home after work. Had a lovely evening last night but got home a bit later than expected - never good early in the week :D

A lovely sunny, but oh so cold, morning here today. But looking at the forecast I think we have another one, maybe two, days of it and then temperatures go right up again and guess what - oh yes, rain! :x Oh well :D

Have a lovely day everyone, stay warm and dry x Ally, you stay cool and dry :D x
meriad

Postby tonicha » 18 Jan 2017, 09:57

Morning everyone

A lovely, sunny morning - no frost :Hi: :Hi: but staying cold at night until next week, Glorious during the day though.

We may be going to see Sergio, the car mechanic, we may not. The leak isn't a huge one and we think it could wait a week or so, as the IPO is due next month anyway. That's the mot to you ;)

I'll do some more weeding later, once the sun is on the veggie garden

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
tonicha

Postby Ally » 18 Jan 2017, 11:44

Hello :D :D :D

Been busy - run and ab crunches done.

Been into town for a few bits and bobs.

Registered online for a 3 hour teaching thing in Malaga in February.

A few things done and now having a coffee.

Work 6 - 9 then meeting Don for a couple of beers and a bite to eat. :D
Ally
Site Admin

Postby JoM » 18 Jan 2017, 12:18

Morning all! It's misty and drizzly here but not especially cold. Very Novemberish.

I've been into town for a few bits and have walked Billy around the village. Now I'm watching Wanted Down Under while drinking a cup of mint tea. I'll use the cross trainer later, waiting to hear if John's biking tonight. He's crazy if he does, and he's responsible for all muddy washing. I'll decide what to do for dinner once I know what he'll be doing.

Oh and I've cancelled my gym membership this morning. I can still use it in future but on a PAYG basis. I joined when Joe started nursery in 2003 so it's the end of an area really but it's not been the same since the leisure centre refurbished and we were moved into a much bigger room. A lot of the people who I used to see every day and chat with have left too. Even the staff changed and the ones who'd regularly be on duty when we were in the basement don't seem to be around any more and the ones who are on duty now are a miserable lot.

Have a good day all!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 18 Jan 2017, 12:18

Morning all! Just realised that I hadn't yet said good morning :roll: Currently sat on the bus in town, waiting for it to leave - I'm off to see my client :)

Hope you enjoy your coffee Jen, is E better today?

Due to go to zumba tonight, as per , but think I might have a sore throat/cold brewing so will see how I go

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 18 Jan 2017, 12:20

Jo you do loads of walking, and with the new crosstrainer you should be fine 8-) xx
Kaz

Postby cromwell » 18 Jan 2017, 12:59

JoM wrote:Morning all! It's misty and drizzly here but not especially cold. Very Novemberish.

Jo, we said the very same thing yesterday when we took MrsC's father for his hospital appointment. It was a horrible, dreary afternoon. It's a bit brighter today though.

Good morning everyone. We got up to find the cat flap in our kitchen door had been demolished overnight. The clear plastic flap was lying on the path outside the back door and the frame was broken, with a lump of black fur stuck to it. :shock:

We have had a word with Whiskers and told him that there has obviously been an unseemly brawl, and that we want no more of that sort of thing, thank you very much!

We don't know if the fox we have seen up and down the road (regularly at 10pm) has been trying to get in, or if there has been a dispute with the elderly black cat from up the road who thinks he has the right to eat Whiskers' food. We regularly catch him in our kitchen.

Time to do the washing up before C gets back from her shopping - got to make it look like I haven't been idling the day away! :Hi:
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby meriad » 18 Jan 2017, 14:05

Cromwell, get a microchip cat flap - best things ever. Keeps unwanted cats out and yours can still come and go as he wants
meriad

Postby jenniren » 18 Jan 2017, 14:13

What a glorious morning to be sat overlooking the beach. Okay it's not hot, but pretty good all the same :D

E's a lot better today Kaz, it's so contrary we never know when he will wake up having a bad time. The good thing is he does a lot better here than when we were in Swindon, not sure if the sea air helps, but whatever it is he's not complaining. Fingers crossed he's okay tomorrow, we're off up to see mother, sitting in the car for so many hours is never a good thing.
jenniren

Next

Return to Cafe