Good morning Friday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Friday

Postby Ally » 20 Apr 2018, 06:47

Good morning.

Another smashing day forecast. 8-) 8-)

A walk which will see me ending up at the hairdresser for my 10.40 appointment. :lol:

Homework club 4.30 - 6.30 then meeting Don for our usual Friday beers and tapas. :D :D

Have a great day everyone.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Friday

Postby saundra » 20 Apr 2018, 08:01

Morning ally looking good today except for a cold or hayfever must start my antihistamines
Iv a lovely willow tree and it's looking lovely except it's right near my garden bench :roll: but it doesent last long must repot some diaanthus plants today as well have a good day everyone
saundra

Postby Diflower » 20 Apr 2018, 08:03

Morning :)
Another gorgeous day :D

Meeting a couple or three friends for coffee this morning, at the garden centre in Beaulieu. I may have to have one of their ginormous scones :)

Hope you all get to enjoy the weather
x
Diflower

Postby JoM » 20 Apr 2018, 08:21

Good morning all, we're back to thick fog here again this morning! My hair was lovely and straight when I went out with Billy, it's now damp and wavy.

No plans for today apart from some cleaning. Tom's back at lunchtime so me and Billy will walk to the station to meet him. John's out at a Northern Soul night tonight. Not really his kind of thing although he quite likes the music but his friend Lee likes going and he's going through a very difficult time at the moment so John's being a good friend.

Have a good day all and enjoy that scone, Di! xx

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby JanB » 20 Apr 2018, 08:31

Morning everyone

Clouds slowly clearing and we're in for another quite warm day. Raim tonight and over the week-end though :roll: :roll:

Off to Castro Verde later, will have a walk around, show off the sights and will stop for a coffee too.

Back for a bbq here, after we've picked up some more food things on the way back, as we're now 5 for Sunday lunch :roll: 8-)

Enjoy that scone Di :lol: :lol:

Have a good day everyone ,whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Kaz » 20 Apr 2018, 09:22

Morning all :)

Have a good day Ally :)

Probably is hayfever Saundra, the downside of summer :( xxx

Di, that scone sounds gooooood! 8-) :D xxx

Jo, not even a tsunami could put a wave in my hair, so think yourself lucky :P ;) :lol: John is a good friend :)

Have a good day Jan, Grumpy and grumpy :D ;) :lol:

It's hazy here, but forecast to be nicer later! Not as Scorchio as yesterday though, it was boiling at Pilates last night! Going food shopping with D this morning, then have a few things to do round here later :)

Have a good day everyone :) xxx
Kaz

Postby meriad » 20 Apr 2018, 09:49

Morning all

another absolutely beautiful sunny day - and I'm stuck in the office :(

Kaz wrote:Jo, not even a tsunami could put a wave in my hair, so think yourself lucky

Same here

Kaz wrote:Have a good day Jan, Grumpy and grumpy :D ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usual / usual for me - except I'm hoping to get home and mow the lawn. I have a friend coming to stay with me for the weekend. Her mom passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning (she had been unwell but they didn't think this would happen) and she's on her own in Brighton with not all that many friends. I can't get to her so she's coming to spend the two days with me; I just didn't want her to be alone. So food shopping tomorrow morning, collecting Gill at the station at some point and then us pootling about in the garden / allotment / nail appointment etc - will keep us both busy and hopefully take her mind off things. So I probably won't be online much over the weekend

Have a lovely day today everyone and just in case; a wonderful weekend x
meriad

Postby Kaz » 20 Apr 2018, 10:25

Oh your poor friend Ria, sending my condolences :( She's lucky to have a good friend like you xxxx
Kaz

Postby JanB » 20 Apr 2018, 10:52

And from me Ria xx
JanB

Postby meriad » 20 Apr 2018, 11:13

thanks both - she's a lovely girl who has had a really really horrid and tough upbringing. Having met her makes me realise just how lucky and fortunate I am to have had the chances and opportunities I have and be so grateful for the family I have. Nothing one should ever take for granted
meriad

Next

Return to Cafe