A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Wednesday

Postby saundra » 20 Jun 2018, 06:03

Morning all its a beautiful day so everyone have a lovely day
saundra

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Postby Diflower » 20 Jun 2018, 07:30

Morning :)
Not beautiful yet Saundra but it's going to get better.

Today's the day, Bb taking Minnie at nine, leaving here 10.15 for the ferry at 11, you have to be there 30 minutes early.
Brunch on the boat, lunch somewhere on the way, and then to get to our sea view and balcony :D

Have a good day all
x
Diflower

Postby JanB » 20 Jun 2018, 08:17

Morning Saundra, Di and everyone

A lovely morning and a manageable 33C later 8-) 8-)

Have a lovey time Di and a pleasant trip over x

We're doing the normal Wednesday shopping, with a side trip thrown in to order the new loo :lol: :lol: :lol: Already have the shower unit and the slinky basin, but Grumpy needs the dimensions, so he can dig a hole in the floor.

Back to transplant a few chilli plants we've grown from seed, watch the footie and then might pop down to the bar. Oh, and a swim, sometime. The water is a lovely 28C :D :D

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Kaz » 20 Jun 2018, 09:05

Morning all :)

The forecast is definitely for beautiful Saundra :D

Di, have an absolutely splendid time! :D 8-) xxx

Hope you get your new loo Jan ;) :lol:

I'm meeting my friend A for a cuppa later this morning, then have a GP appointment for 2pm. I'm not ill, they just want me in for a review before I get another repeat script for my skin gel. Zumba tonight.

Have a good day everyone :) xxx
Kaz

Postby Ally » 20 Jun 2018, 10:19

Good morning.

A manageable 38 degrees. 8-) :lol:

Been to Decathlon for new running shorts and a new pair of trainers - when I got home I put them on and broke them in. :lol: :lol:

Had a swim and am now waiting on hubby to make me a bacon sandwich. :lol:

Work 6 - 9 then meeting Don in Jose's for the rest of the footy.

Our town's feria opens this evening which heralds 5 days of madness. I love it! :lol:

Have a great day everyone.

Have a smashing time dear Di. xxxx
Ally
Site Admin

Postby jenniren » 20 Jun 2018, 11:40

Morning all :D

Bright and sunny here 8-)

Have a lovely trip Di.

Yesterday was lovely, the film was really good and it was nice to pop into M&S, I'm so easy to please :lol:

It's the hospital and physio this afternoon, only 8 weeks late!! So far not too impressed with the after care, will be interesting to hear what they say. Hoping they can give some advice about my ankle, it's definitely slowing progress. The hip isn't too big a problem now, I can get round the house crutch free quite well, outside not so easy. Combination of the ankle on uneven surfaces and the hip needing a bit more strength.

Have a good day :D
jenniren

Postby JanB » 20 Jun 2018, 11:56

Loo ordered :Hi: :Hi:

It's gone cloudy and windy :shock: and the thunder was rumbling when we were in Ourique.

No swimming, not in the wind. Grumpy is going to make it rain, he's about to wash the car. Gets incredibly dusty from the track :roll: :roll:

Good luck with the physio Jen and hope you get some sensible answers as to why you've had to wait this long.
JanB

Postby meriad » 20 Jun 2018, 12:43

Morning all

Train delays again this morning which meant rather embarrassingly arriving at work only to find the important meeting we had waiting by the front door; because of the trains I was over half hour late and they were 20 mins early - never a good combination :evil:

Usual work day but meeting up with Nadine and Carissa for dinner after work which I'm looking forward to

Jen, I really hope the physio can help you and they fit you in asap for all the sessions you need; and as Jan said - hope they have a good excuse why it's taken 8 weeks!

Have a lovely day all and enjoy the bits and bobs you're up to xxx
meriad

Postby Ally » 20 Jun 2018, 12:44

Cloudy and windy Jan. :shock: :shock:

What's the norm for this time of year? Sounds bonkers weather.
Ally
Site Admin

Postby JanB » 20 Jun 2018, 12:56

it's normally mid 30's Ally, but for some reason we're having a really weird early summer :roll: :roll: It's only 25C today :shock: and the forecast was 33C, with rain and or thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow :roll:

We popped into the bar for a coffee on the way back and they were all having a moan about the weather :lol: :lol: especially the farmers - not good for the crops. most have already been cut and they're struggling to get it in. Ours has been cut, but no idea when herbert and Jose Felipe will be able to bale it.
JanB

Return to Cafe