Good morning.

Bright sunshine and breezy.

Looking forward to the Easter parades starting at 5pm. :cute:

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Good Morning Thursday.

Postby Kaz » 28 Mar 2024, 07:47

Seems I am the early bird today, for once :oops: :D Good morning all :)

Up early as my hip was hurting every time I coughed :? Not sure how that works, but still..... :roll: :lol: It looks like a nice bright start to the day, sun's out! I'll be going to Tesco with Mick for the food shop, as D has a dental appointment this morning. No Pilates tonight, as it's school holidays.

Have a good day everyone :) xxx
Kaz

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Postby Kaz » 28 Mar 2024, 07:49

Not the early bird after all :lol: I merged us, Al! :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Postby JanB » 28 Mar 2024, 09:04

Morning Ally, Kaz and everyone

Wet and cool. More rain to come but at least the hooley from yesterday has gone.

I could have posted at 2.00 this morning, would have beaten you both :lol:

Off to Ourique this morning, for my footsies to be pampered :D

Back to do some cleaning and ring hunting :shock: I took off one of my ringers and put it "in a safe place" and now can't find it :oops:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 28 Mar 2024, 09:07

Good morning you two and any body else who is up.

It has been raining but the sun is coming out. There are still some grey clouds and it is windy.

Am going to Chorley. I want some fish for tomorrow, and meat and cheese. Will have my lunch out.

Back home I will just be pootling.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby meriad » 28 Mar 2024, 10:56

Hello and good morning you lot and everyone

Jan, good luck with the ring hunting; I hope you find it
Kaz, ouch re the hip - hope you have a better night's sleep tonight
Ally, enjoy the parades and please send some photo's
Cruiser, enjoy your shopping spree

Well day 3 in the office today and all three early starts - I'm ready for the long weekend. I'm meant to have next week off to do stuff in the garden and at the allotment, but what with this weather I think I'm going to end up cancelling my leave and saving it for a sunny day (if we ever get such a thing) - I'm so over the rain.

Have a lovely day all x
meriad

Postby cromwell » 28 Mar 2024, 11:19

Good morning.
Sunny here but a bit chilly.
They'd have to be wearing overcoats to have an Easter Parade here Ally. Kaz, that does sound odd (and painful). I hope the ring turns up Jan. I'm off for a few bits too Cruiser. Ria, yes we've certainly had enough rain!
I went to the GP's yesterday for bloods and a blood pressure check up. BP was 115 over 83, so the tablets are obviously working. Unfortunately I knocked the plaster off my arm putting my coat on and there was blood all over the sleeve and running all down my forearm.
I should have stood outside the surgery entrance with my coat off shouting "Don't go in there - it's hell!" That would have put someone's blood pressure up! :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Osc » 28 Mar 2024, 11:31

Morning all, it’s a bright morning here, with sun and cloud. There was rain last night and into the early hours. The Thursday morning dance practice was cancelled yesterday, as the centre wanted the hall. I’m glad really, because like Kaz, I had a bad night due to hip and knee pain, so I was able to stay in bed a little longer this morning. I cleared all the ironing yesterday so mostly what I have to do today is pop stuff in a case for Wicklow, and also go and collect some ironing from the cleaners and give them some more to do - with the weather how it is, I washed the guest bedding yesterday and dried it in the dryer. I ironed some of it and will get the rest ironed. Kellie will be here a little earlier today as she is in an Easter camp in the school this week and it finishes at 2pm. She is getting her nails done at 3pm in preparation for their skiing trip, quite the little style fan is our Kellie. Right, shower and hair wash >>>>>>

Crommers, that did make me laugh :lol:
Osc

Postby jenniren » 28 Mar 2024, 11:56

Morning all :D

Bright sunshine at the moment, think rain's forecast around lunch time.

cromwell wrote:I should have stood outside the surgery entrance with my coat off shouting "Don't go in there - it's hell!" That would have put someone's blood pressure up! :lol: :lol:

That did make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're popping over to Westwood Cross and M&S. We don't need a lot so it will be and a quick in and out visit this week. We rarely get parked anywhere near to the entrance so the walk in the car park will be enough today.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby JoM » 28 Mar 2024, 13:35

Afternoon all, it’s just started to rain. Surprised it waited this long.

Started the day with a walk with Bill and then went for a run. Joe was up when I got back, he’s working from home today. Tom’s gone into work to get a few bits of prep done for next term and he’s picking up another (!!) chair from a colleague who no longer wants it. It’s one of the lovely and very comfortable springy wooden Ikea ones and just needs a new cover. Contracts have now been exchanged, as of yesterday, he’s paid his deposit and is now waiting for a completion date.

Went to the Odeon last night to see the new Ghostbusters film, really enjoyed it!

Quiet night tonight as John and the boys are heading down to South Wales once he’s home and fed.

Have a good day all :)

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Next

Return to Cafe