Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Monday

Postby Ally » 06 May 2024, 06:09

Good morning.

Summer is here. 30s ° forecast this week. 8-)

Meeting Ely at 9.30 for our convowalk. :D

I'll have a swim when I get back and that'll be me done for the day. Sun lounger and reading. :lol:

TV tonight.

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby JanB » 06 May 2024, 07:42

Morning Ally, morning everyone

Cloudy with the slight chance of a shower this morning :shock: Didn't get any yesterday and it stayed a warm day, although cloudy.

Tootsie day for me, so I'll head into Ourique later this morning. Also pop into the library to get some more books.

Grumpy will be strimming, if it doesn't rain.

Roast pork for dinner, seeing as we went out for lunch yesterday ;) And very nice too. Not been there for a while, but not a lot of restaurants are open locally, on Sunday, so only had a choice of two :roll: Actually, not true, there is a pizza place, but I'm not a pizza lover and refuse to pay over three euros for a glass of wine, when I can get a litre for the same price in other places.

Mini rant over :oops: :lol:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 06 May 2024, 08:55

Good morning everybody.

The sun is shining and it was 15C when i got up. It is getting warmer.Soon be as hot as Ally.

Will be doing some more gardening.

Wil be havingpark with broccoli and mash potatoes this evening.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby Kaz » 06 May 2024, 10:18

Morning all :)

Low 20’s forecast here as the week goes on Al, not that we’re catching you up any time soon ;) :lol: xx

Glad you enjoyed lunch out Jan, you could at least double that price for a small glass of wine here :cute: :lol: xx

Good morning Cruiser :) xx

We’re out having breakfast at Portivo, round to D’s afterwards, then an invite to Em and Dave’s later :) It’s a misty day, might burn off later.

Have a good day everyone xxx
Kaz

Postby saundra » 06 May 2024, 10:59

Morning all it's nice here so far not been very well,since Friday had covid injection Thursday then a bad achy , headache just yuck I seem to remember I was bad last time but I had the flue one as well so though t it was that
Won't have it again
Scarlett didn't enjoy camp the tents where in the hall but 9-30j for a phone call she is really upset and crying turns out 3of her friends had left Saturday and she missed them she was ok once home hop Jen is ok and jo by for now xx
saundra

Postby Osc » 06 May 2024, 11:39

Morning all, back to dull and dreary after a gorgeous day yesterday. Ironing to be done today, also prepare the spare room for my brother who arrives tomorrow for three nights. He originally asked to come as his bathroom was having work done, that has been postponed but he is still coming. Better get moving, we’ve been watching videos of the ships we are going on this year - both new ships and interesting to see the changes compared to their predecessors. We’ll be watching snooker later on.
Osc

Postby cromwell » 06 May 2024, 11:50

Good morning.
A lovely sunny day here so far.
We are trying to get through to the ward where MrsC's Uncle Jim is, but nobody is answering the phone.
I need to lower the cut on the lawnmower; it's all go here!
Have a lovely day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby jenniren » 06 May 2024, 12:42

Morning all :D

Damp and miserable, rain on and off :roll:

Sorry the Covid jab didn't agree with you Saundra, hope you feel better today. My arm was a bit sore for a couple of days, but no other side effects. Shame about Scarletts camping trip.

I was wondering about Jo too, anyone had any news?

Feeling decidely sorry for myself, sore tummy and just generally out of sorts. No plans for today, just pottering so I move around a bit and that's it.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby saundra » 06 May 2024, 13:13

It's a problem Jen I personally think it's totally wrong to come home from an operation and expect to have to self care and no support its doctors who are so blase about sending patients home it shouldn't be allowed, hope things settle down for you soon xx
saundra

Postby victor » 06 May 2024, 13:14

Good afternoon all
Typical bank holiday weather, wet wet wet!
Sandra we do indeed miss Madeira,especially the sun and the coffee,but grand children come first.
Couldn't holiday last year as we both had many hosp appointments as a result of both of us having bleed behind
our right eye and wife having cataracts done,now holiday this year doesn't look too likely as I am waiting to hear about my op for a new heart valve to be fitted.
But hey ho we are still alive.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk
victor

Next

Return to Cafe