Good morning Tuesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Tuesday

Postby Ally » 07 May 2024, 06:09

Good morning.

Another 30° forecast. Yesterday at 3.30pm it was reading 38 so no doubt similar today. 8-)

I'll have a swim early then get ready to walk into town.
I'm meeting an old work colleague for a coffee and catch up. :D

TV tonight.

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Postby JanB » 07 May 2024, 07:02

Morning Ally, morning everyone

Sunny but still cool. We are warming up during the day, but the night temperatures are still a little low.

I am off on a jolly this afternoon :Hi: A friend has opened a shop in the Algarve, so three of us from up here are going for a nosy :lol:

Work to be done before that, the watering of the plants starts from now :roll: Just the more delicate one or two and the new trees today.

Grumpy will meet me at the bar when I get back, I might leave him a list of jobs to be done ;) :lol:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you-re doing xx
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 07 May 2024, 08:18

Good morning evertbody,

Summer is coming!! It is 17C and only 8.00 a.m.

Am going tothe chemist to pickup a pescription, thento the octors to drop off a sample of poo for testing.

Will then go into town for a drink. Back home will clean some more flags at the back. There is still about half to do. It makes a difference using the pressure washer.
But I find it it is tiring which i only did part yesterday.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby jenniren » 07 May 2024, 09:01

Morning all :D

Dull and overcast :roll:

I'm due at the hospital around 11ish to have my drain taken out. Well that was the plan, but it fell out just before I got dressed this morning :o I didn't feel a thing so not sure if it all came out so will still go and have it looked at, better safe than sorry. No other plans for today.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby Kaz » 07 May 2024, 09:54

Morning all :)

Well Al, it reached 40° in D's garden this weekend - in the greenhouse! :P ;) :lol: Enjoy your catch up :) xx

A list for Grumpy, Jan? D has one of those for Mick :? :lol: Have fun this afternoon :) xx

Morning Cruiser xx

Oh gosh, Jen! Hopefully it's all out, and no further attention required! Good luck xx

The sun is out here, which is good as we're going round to paint the wall behind D's front flower bed, where Mick laid that gravel last week. Apparently the white gravel shows up how dingy the wall is :? If we don't do it she'll only try to do it herself, so we're cracking on :lol:

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby Osc » 07 May 2024, 10:25

Morning all, it’s mostly cloudy but bright here and temperatures improving. My brother is coming to stay for three nights and we’re going out for something to eat around 5.30. So I’ll be cleaning the bathrooms this morning. Edward has gone to play golf. I just got a phone call from the place the doctor referred me to for an MRI to saying that my health insurance doesn’t cover me for there any more and suggesting somewhere else, so I had to ring the doctor and asked to be referred to the new place. Luckily I got answered quite quickly, when ringing the surgery I usually put the phone on speaker and carry on with what I’m doing. Right, better get moving.
Osc

Postby cromwell » 07 May 2024, 10:52

Good morning.
Wall to wall cloud here this morning.
We are picking eliza up from school.
I need to get on to BT, again. Their digital voice is still not working.
We need some of Ally's sun.
Have a good day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby jenniren » 07 May 2024, 12:10

Back home already, in/out quite quickly. Apparently the drain was stitched in, but it had come adrift. Nice new dressings I need to keep on for 10 days, but they're waterproof so I can start showering from tomorrow :D The wound stitches are dissolvable so I won't need to see anyone till my post op in about 4 weeks time.
jenniren

Postby saundra » 07 May 2024, 14:42

Afternoon all it's windy and dry here
That's good news Jen now look after yourself take care everyone shot and sweet today
saundra

Postby JanB » 07 May 2024, 20:08

Good news Jen and as Saundra said, take care xx

A lovely afternoon and I came back with a rather posh wine rack and 19 books :Hi: :Hi: :Hi: :Hi: :Hi:

We all greed that the Algarve is just too busy and too many people, just not used to it up here.
JanB

Return to Cafe