Good morning Thursday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Thursday

Postby Ally » 09 May 2024, 05:56

Good morning.

Forecast 33° and another stunning sunrise over the mountains. 8-)

David's picking me up at 9am and we're doing a Guadalmar walk again but this time ending up at the perimeter of the airport. Nerdy Norma will be very happy. :lol:

Heading out early doors for a couple of cold beers. :D

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Thursday

Postby JanB » 09 May 2024, 07:09

Morning Ally, morning everyone

Another lovely morning and we also had a lovely sunrise this morning. a few clouds around at the moment, but they'll soon go.

Wash day here, and hopefully, Grumpy to do some more strimming. It's hard on him, having to do it all, especially the banks, as it hurts his knees, but he can use my strimmer, it's lighter ;) ;) :lol:

Enjoy your walk Ally, I miss not being able to walk. There is not a hope of me walking around here, too many wild animals around :shock:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 09 May 2024, 08:51

Good morning everybody.

I will have to get the sun cream at the ready. It was nearly 18C when i got up. The sun is out with a few clouds.

Doing some more ironing. Will then go out in the garden at the back. The sun will hve got round to it after lunch.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby Kaz » 09 May 2024, 09:03

Morning all :)

Have fun plane spotting, Nerdy Nora! ;) :D xx

What sort of animals, Jan? Boar? When Mick and I went to Symonds Yat and walked in the forest I was a bit nervous in case we saw any, having Fraggle with us :? xx

Nice weather here too Cruiser :) xx

A beautiful late Spring day here 8-) Shopping with D this morning, then Pilates tonight.

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby Osc » 09 May 2024, 10:01

Morning all, it’s another lovely day here. Usual Thursday, dancing this morning then back for Kellie this afternoon, Michael is coming to dinner too and big brother is still here. Second Eurovision semi tonight, it will be interesting to see what reception will be given to Israel. Need to pop out shortly and get another chicken breast as Michael will be here. I’m actually “thinking” about the summer duvet, but no point in rushing into a decision ;)
Osc

Postby JanB » 09 May 2024, 10:40

Kaz wrote:Boar?

Yes, and stray dogs and guard dogs. Even driving past a field with sheep or pigs in it, the Estrella's or Raferrio's will jump over the fence and chase the car :o
JanB

Postby jenniren » 09 May 2024, 10:56

Morning all :D

Bright and sunny 8-)

Takes a bit of time to get going, think everything seizes up overnight. It eases a bit as the day goes on and I start moving around a bit. All very boring at the moment, we can't really go anywhere, I've been told to wait a couple of weeks before driving. Ed's planning to do a bit of gardening so I might potter about on the patio. We have a small waist high flower bed so I might have a go at some weeding, no bending needed.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby meriad » 09 May 2024, 12:00

Hello all and good morning (just)

Ally, hope you enjoyed the walk and enjoy the nice cold beers later today
Jan, could you get someone to come help out until you're back on your feet and able to do what you used to? (((hugs)))
Cruiser; it's a lovely day here as well - enjoy pootling in the garden
Kaz, don't spend too much money :lol:
Osc, you do realise the moment you swap duvets the weather is going to change again :D
Jen, you too enjoy pootling in the garden - take it easy

Office day for me, so wistfully looking out at the sunshine. Meeting up with a friend for dinner which will be nice - haven't seen her in far too long.

have a lovely day all x
meriad

Postby JanB » 09 May 2024, 14:31

meriad wrote: could you get someone to come help out until you're back on your feet

We have had Tina and Sergio up here to do some strimming. But to be honest, he's happy to do it, just takes a lot longer :lol:

Going down to the bar later, it's such a lovely day 8-)

And I've found out about the court thing next week. It's nothing to worry about, the idiot hasn't come up with anything else, it's just to get it all in writing with the judge. Complete waste of our time, but hey ho :roll:
JanB

Postby Kaz » 09 May 2024, 16:06

Jen, enjoy the sunshine, and take care xx

Ria, just Tesco, nothing very tempting :P ;) :lol: xx

JanB wrote:
Kaz wrote:Boar?

Yes, and stray dogs and guard dogs. Even driving past a field with sheep or pigs in it, the Estrella's or Raferrio's will jump over the fence and chase the car :o

Yikes!

Enjoy Eurovision, Osc :) Not sure why Israel was a ever in it at all, TBH - they're in the Middle East :? :? The rehearsal was booed, not sure why they sent an entrant in the first place 8-) :?

Really warm here now, two lines of washing none dry - only thing now is that a lot of it will need ironing :cute: :lol:
Kaz

Next

Return to Cafe