Very hot and sunny. 8-)

A swim shortly. :D

We're off to a friend's house for a BBQ and footy. :D

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Saturday

Postby cruiser2 » 15 Jun 2024, 08:08

Good morning Ally and anybody else who is up.

It is 16C but the sun is out with blue skies. So it may get warmer.

I have a small leak under the sink. Have got a plumber coming on Monday hopefully to fix it. I think it is coming from the drain pipe.
I am not trying to fix it. Will remove all the bottles of cleaning materials so that he can have easy access.

Otherwise it is just a day of pootling.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby JanB » 15 Jun 2024, 08:10

Morning everyone

Blowy. Very :shock: So feeling rather cold, hence the t-shirt and jeans :roll: Sun is out though :lol:

Pool looking a lot better, can't say the same for the internet access, taken me almost 45 minutes to get here this morning :evil:

I'll finish off the cleaning that I got side-tracked from yesterday. No idea what Grumpy will be doing, he has a list ;) :lol:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Osc » 15 Jun 2024, 10:40

Morning , it’s bright here, sun, cloud and breezy only 11.5 degrees through :roll: We had a lie on this morning. We’ve had breakfast, Edward has gone for a walk around the block and I’ll be turning on the tv shortly to watch the Trooping the Colour - looking forward to seeing the Princess of Wales. I went to the Trooping when we lived in London way back when. Sadly the weather in London looks a bit damp.

Later on, we are going to Miss Osc’s for an early dinner, in honour of Father’s Day tomorrow and Michael heading off to Irish College tomorrow for two weeks - Michael has chosen the menu, apparently it will be burgers. Then we will stay there to keep Michael and Kellie company for the evening as Miss Osc and SIL are going to a concert. Can’t say babysitting as Michael is 14 and Kellie is 9!
Osc

Postby Kaz » 15 Jun 2024, 10:59

Good morning all :)

Just a quick check in! We’re on our way to Bedfordshire to visit Aunty Rose, then on to my sister’s tomorrow :)

Have a good day everyone :) xxx
Kaz

Postby jenniren » 15 Jun 2024, 11:54

Morning all :D

Wet and very wndy :roll:

We're watching Trooping of the Colours too Osc. Seen a glimpse of the Princess of Wales in the window, hoping she will be on the balcony, weather permitting.

We'll probably get blown away, but planning to drive over to the clifftop and San Clu to treat Ed to an early Fathers Day lunch. We haven't booked so fingers crossed, it's not normally too busy on a Saturday, expect most people will leave it till tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby cromwell » 15 Jun 2024, 14:43

Good afternoon from Wet Street, Wetville, Wet County, Atlantis.
Well that's what it feels like.
We were driving along the M62 this morning in torrential rain with the thermometer showing 11c.

I am convinced that someone is fiddling with the weather. Every day is the same - massively cloudy with a near certainty of rain.

Curry later on, very nice! :D
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Return to Cafe