Good morning Friday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Friday

Postby Kaz » 21 Jun 2024, 11:29

Looks like meningitis, she’s having a lumbar puncture to see if it’s bacterial or viral. Thanks for the good wishes xx
Kaz

Postby JanB » 21 Jun 2024, 13:28

Hopefully they've caught it in time Kaz xx
JanB

Postby Osc » 21 Jun 2024, 13:42

Afternoon all, it’s mostly cloudy here and rain is forecast for later. Edward gone to golf and I’ll be off to my class in a while. We’ll go dancing tonight.

Finally we have got over the uncertainty about our flight to Barcelona next week as Aer Lingus pilots start a work to rule on Wednesday. Yesterday afternoon Aer Lingus put out a statement offering options for passengers due to travel the first week of of the industrial action. We decided to apply for a cash refund and have booked our flights with Vueling, a Spanish airline which also flies out of Dublin. We’re going a day early to get a direct flight, and have booked our return flight with them too. We were able to get the extra night in our hotel also so it all seems to be falling into place and no more stress worrying about cancellation. It was really taking the shine off our holiday preparation, so now it’s full steam ahead! Kellie is coming to stay for the weekend so the next few days will be busy. Crommers, my sister sent us a photo she took of last night’s moon, yes it was yellow and looked like it had a face on it, like a moon emoji!

Scary times for your friend, Kaz, lots of vibes on their way.
Osc

Previous

Return to Cafe