Good Morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good Morning Monday

Postby Weka » 26 Nov 2012, 08:09

Good morning everyone
So nice to be here. Hope everyone finds us soon and we don't loose anyone on their way.

Lovely day here today. I now have a chemical toilet in my laundry ready for tomorrow when the tilier comes to start tiling! I can't wait. We will be without flushing facilities for about 4 days.

Fil comes round tomorrow to fix our car so it can get a warrant of fitness again.

Oh, and our hot water cylnder is now leaking.

Have a good day everyone!
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Re: Good Morning Monday

Postby jenniren » 26 Nov 2012, 08:26

Morning all :D

Well I've made it, as weka says hope there aren't too many people who get lost along the way.

Gosh weka your house problems just keep growing, hope you can get the boiler fixed without too much hassle. Bet you'll be glad when you get into your lovely new home.

I've got a the dreaded dentist this morning at 8.40, hence being up and about so early. I've got to have a filling in the tooth directly alongside the area where I had my op. To say I'm in a state is putting it mildly, I'm not good with dentists at the best of time, but this is really freaking me out.

Hope you all have a good day :D

jen x
jenniren

Postby debih » 26 Nov 2012, 08:35

Good morning everyone. Wet and miserable here this morning.

I am off on a training course for my adoption panel all day.

And we are keeping our fingers crossed that Millie (the mad mongrel) is allowed home from the vets today. She had an accident last Thursday - am starting a new thread for it.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Postby Kaz » 26 Nov 2012, 08:44

Morning everyone :) Lovely to see those of us who have made it so far - we'll be activating members as fast as they register ;)

Mick is putting a redirect on so that people should be able to find us via the old site................

Myself and the other admins will be doing our best to get things up and running but please be patient - as I'm sure you will be - as this is as new for us as it is for all of you!

Mick is around in the background if there are any major problems but the timing on this is not brilliant as he's in Berlin today, tomorrow and Wednesday for a Blue Coat IT security conference............but he will be in touch with me and around sometimes if he's needed 8-)

The weather here is still very wet - hope you are al dry and safe today wherever you are xxx
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 26 Nov 2012, 08:45

Glad to hear that Millie might be home today :D :D
Kaz

Postby Ally » 26 Nov 2012, 09:42

Good morning dear friends :)

Nice start to the day here. (Sunny emoticon 8-) ) :lol: :lol

No work now as I'm on me jollies!! :D
I come back from the UK on the 4th December and had booked the following day off..and as it's a National holiday here on the 6th and 8th (and they take the 7th off to make it a bridging holiday) I'm off now until December 11th. :D

Going to a new hairdresser this morning..GULP!!!!

Kaz..you and Mick are a couple of superstars. ;) :P
I'm sure that wasn't the best weekend you've ever had! :?

Hoping Agenoria can catch up with us as I'm meeting him for a cuppa in Birmingham on Friday. :D :D
Looking forward to that. :)

Enjoy the day. x
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 26 Nov 2012, 09:49

LOL NO not the best of weekends - aside from all this I was ill on Saturday night with a sudden bad dizzy turn (sinus probs I reckon after my bad cold last week) and also my new Nexus tablet played up! I thought it was a goner but Mick sorted it :oops: :lol: Enjoy your jollies :D xxx

That man is a saint!!! :oops: :lol:

Jen I hope the dentist goes ok (((((((((((((((x)))))))))))))))
Kaz

Postby Rodo » 26 Nov 2012, 10:57

Good morning! Wondered where you had gone. Thought you had disappeared into the ether.

Have a nice day!
Rodo

Postby molly » 26 Nov 2012, 11:12

Morning all. Good to be back.....but what happened?

I am driving from Edinburgh to London today. I am not looking forward to this one little bit because of the weather. :(
molly

Postby Kaz » 26 Nov 2012, 11:14

Molly our old host wiped the database in error.................

Good to see you! Safe trip 8-) :) xxx
Kaz

Next

Return to Cafe