Good morning Friday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Friday

Postby Kaz » 14 Jun 2024, 13:56

Afternoon everyone :)

Al I hope they have a great weekend :)

Huge vibes for Monty, Ria {{{{{x}}}}}

Jan, Mick set up an irrigation system for D, but your land is probably far too big I guess? xx :shock: :lol: :lol:

Saundra, I believe you ;) :lol: xx

Afternoon Cruiser :) xx

Hope you sleep better tonight Osc xx

It’s sunny here today, but started out cold and damp. SW meeting as usual, then a quick dash to Cheltenham with Em to collect her daughter who was dress shopping for a wedding - this afternoon :shock: :lol: :lol: It’s up at Elmore Court, a beautiful venue, so I hope the sunshine lasts. Then Mick picked me up, and we’re now round at D’s :)

I need to get a few things together this afternoon as we’re away this weekend - off to Bedfordshire tomorrow to see my dear Aunty Rose, staying overnight at a Travelodge, then on to my sister’s for lunch on Sunday 8-) Really looking forward to it!

Love to all :) xx
Kaz

Postby jenniren » 14 Jun 2024, 14:45

Afternoon all :D

Bright and sunny, but the wind is and a bit chilly.

Vibes for Monty Ria xx
Sorry to hear your Canada trip is off Kaz, a disappointment for you, but I'm sure you'll get a lot of pleasure from your new conservatory. We loved ours in the last house.
Hope AO are on time with your new freezer Saundra.

Bit of a palaver here this morning, was at the hospital so missed brekkie etc. Will post on the Health board. Anyway better late than never, just eaten it now lol I'd also sorted the washing so that's on the go too........and breathe.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby Osc » 14 Jun 2024, 15:27

jenniren wrote:Sorry to hear your Canada trip is off Kaz, a disappointment for you, but I'm sure you'll get a lot of pleasure from your new conservatory. xx

What did I miss??

ETA - just saw on yesterday’s thread. Oh, I got a refund from the cleaner of the cost of laundering the duvet - as I had suspected, it became caught in the door of the dryer, he said it has only happened twice before.
Osc

Postby saundra » 14 Jun 2024, 16:32

Jen not only did my freezer arrive I waited one hour,,switched it on and then I did an Iceland same day delivery and it's for 5/7_tonight no junk or half empty bags :lol:
saundra

Postby JoM » 14 Jun 2024, 16:54

Afternoon all, not a very good one here and it’s been a trying week. I’ve posted on the families board.

Kaz, sorry to hear about Canada. There’ll be other chances though I’m sure! I recently watched the Race Across The World from a few years ago (hadn’t bothered watching it before) and it really made me want to revisit.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Previous

Return to Cafe