im decorating my new xmas tree

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: im decorating my new xmas tree

Postby Gal » 04 Dec 2012, 21:03

Lozzles wrote:When I eventually get mine up...probably Christmas Eve :lol: ...I will have to take 2 pictures. One pre Jasper and one post Jasper after he has either knocked it down or eaten it :roll: :lol:

Substitue Jasper for Smudge - and snap! :roll: :lol: My decs are still up in the loft :roll: :lol:
Gal

Postby saundra » 04 Dec 2012, 23:44

just need to remember were the electric thingy is to put the lights into
it looks ok
hope you all put pics of your trees on here
including WM
saundra

Postby Diflower » 05 Dec 2012, 00:28

I will Saundra, don't know when it will be going up though ;)
But will definitely take one of my special Christmas cushions - first one is looking goooood so far :)
Diflower

Postby JoM » 05 Dec 2012, 00:30

I will too Saundra, I might be able to get the middle floor living room one on soon but the downstairs one will have to wait until closer to Christmas when it's properly decorated with nice ornaments rather than the cheapy Tesco ones I bought to give it a bit of colour while Billy's on probation with it :roll: :lol:

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby KateLMead » 05 Dec 2012, 09:16

Great mind think alike saundraxxx
My tree went up yesterday, it looks.... "so I am told"... "lovely"...."And I think it does" :) And I put greenery on the top of most of my paintings.. around the room.. Two big cherubs hang each side of the bar.. I dont overdo the decorations, most of which I have had half a lifetime and a lovely wooden hand carved nativity scene that was presented to me in the Philipines. Seeing how lovely the room now looks brightened up my day... You know I am thick Kaz :cry: .. I do not know how to get my avater on let alone pictures of the tree.xxx
KateLMead

Postby Kaz » 05 Dec 2012, 09:46

Email them to me Kate. Or I could 'steal' a pic of you from Facebook for you avatar, with your permission? xxxx
Kaz

Previous

Return to Cafe