I did it on purpose 8-) 8-) 8-)
Diflower

Re: Good Morning Everyone.

Postby Kaz » 30 Nov 2012, 12:16

:geek: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: xx
Kaz

Postby JoM » 30 Nov 2012, 12:21

Good morning all, it's sunny but so cold and frosty. Billy's had a slippery walk on the common this morning, we haven't walked there since it's been so rainy and that rain hasn't soaked away so it's just frozen now.

Just waiting for a repair man from the builders to come sometime this morning, we can call them out for any repairs for the first two years so seeing as those two years are almost up and we've got a few things that need fixing I thought I'd better get on the case. The fans in the upstairs bathrooms blow a gale when it's windy and a few neighbours said they had the same problem and a valve hadn't been fitted which should've been so hopefully that'll be the case with ours.

Then after some lunch the boys and I are getting the train into Birmingham to see the American Idiot musical. I've been dying for them to see it since I saw it in New York, I think they'll really enjoy it. We have tickets for the 5pm show so will be eating at the German Market beforehand and mooching around the shops afterwards.

Have a good day everyone!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Gal » 30 Nov 2012, 13:08

Afternoon all - late logging on today as I have been jobbing about :oops: :lol:

No plans yet again - I can get used to this holiday lark! :D 8-)

It's a gloriously sunny day - but piercingly cold, lots of frost and low low temps - I really should make an effort and go out, but it's so cosy indoors....

Hope everyone has a smashing day :D 8-)
Gal

Previous

Return to Cafe