Good morning Saturday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Saturday

Postby Ally » 01 Oct 2016, 07:05

Good morning. :D

Forecast gorgeous again. 8-) 8-)

Yes it's October but the pool is still swimmable so that's my choice of exercise today. :lol:

This afternoon we're off to Benalmadena to meet up with Gez & Sharon at an Irish boozer to watch the all Ireland final - except we won't be, we'll be gassing and supping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No doubt it'll be the wee small hours when we get home. :lol:

Have a great day everyone.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Saturday

Postby JoM » 01 Oct 2016, 07:30

Good morning, a bright start here but a lot of rain is forecast for later.

Off out shopping shortly with Joe, he needs some t shirts and jeans so the plan is to get into Wolverhampton as the shops even before everywhere gets busy, hopefully it'll be a quick run around Primark and we'll be done! If it's still dry when we get back it'll be Billy walk time.

This afternoon we'll call in on my parents and then it's back to Wolverhampton tonight to drop Tom off after work because his last bus will be gone when he finishes at 8pm.

Sounds fun Ally :D

Have a good Saturday all!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby tonicha » 01 Oct 2016, 08:09

Morning Ally, Jo and everyone

Slightly misty this morning but will be lovely and hot later - and yes, I'll be in our pool later too :Hi: :Hi: :Hi:

Woke up this morning to the DC wanting food :roll: :roll: but Gez will be coming over later to take him/her to it's new home :D :D

Gentle pootling today and a bbq later 8-)

Enjoy your days everyone, whatever you're doing xx
tonicha

Postby Kaz » 01 Oct 2016, 09:12

Morning all :)

Ally, Ton, lovely that you can still use your pools, I'm looking forward to some nice swims next week myself 8-) :mrgreen: :lol: Good luck to your little kitty lodger Ton :D Have a great time with your friends Ally :D

Jo, hope you get all done quickly :D

Well it's the weekend again, this week seems to have flown by somehow! I'm getting through the sorting and packing - I've got the cases on Harry's bed (Fraggle starts to fret when he sees suitcases) and the ironed stuff is hanging up in there too, out of the way :D We are out later as usual, for lunch etc. It's very grey and dull out there - welcome to October :cute: :roll: ;) :lol:

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby victor » 01 Oct 2016, 09:31

morning all ,weather has gone crazy--last two days it has hit 39c-whats going on?
victor

Postby jenniren » 01 Oct 2016, 09:38

Morning all :D

It rained overnight and is still wet outside, but no rain right now.

Peter painter is here for the weekend so no lie ins. He's hoping to get the all the woodwork in the hallway and bedroom doorways done so we can get the carpet man in on Wednesday. The chap fitting the blinds in the bedrooms is due next Friday so fingers crossed we should have the front half of the bungalow sorted by next weekend. Oh and the back door is sorted, just hope we don't have any more dramas over the next couple of weeks.

Got the washing on, not sure if I'll be doing much else today.

Hope you all have a good day :D

jen x
jenniren

Postby saundra » 01 Oct 2016, 09:58

It's nice here of to the shops later fancy a nice roast pork dinner on Sunday
Hope you all have a good day
saundra

Postby AliasAggers » 01 Oct 2016, 11:18

Good morning all.

Slight rain here, and heavier forecast for later today.

A few odd jobs about the house this afternoon. Strictly-watching this evening.

Hope you are all feeling fine.
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.
AliasAggers

Postby JoM » 01 Oct 2016, 11:37

Oh Kaz, poor Fraggle :( Billy doesn't like to see the cases and overnight bags, even though the cases have hardly been used since we got him but he certainly realises that the overnight bags mean that someone's going to be disappearing for a night or two.

We were back by 10am. John said that he didn't actually think it was possible to spend over £100 in Primark :lol: It was mainly on Joe though, but he was in a 38" waist a year ago and today he's had four pairs of 30" waist jeans (plus four t shirts and a zip up hoodie).

Raining heavily here now, it wasn't forecast to start until noon but it started just after we went out at 8.30.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Diflower » 01 Oct 2016, 13:39

Afternoon :)
Woke up to torrential rain and a thunderstorm, and once downstairs a panicked Minnie, poor thing, shaking like a leaf and only my lap would do, at least as much of her would fit :lol:
Bb had to go out to work, still hammering down, and I had intended going to the market. At about 10.15 someone flicked a switch, the rain stopped and the sun came out so I went :D
Got us a handmade pork pie from a new deli-type stall, and a big sausage roll for Sunday brunch, Sundays often turn out to be piggy-orientated :D
Also 2 nice necklaces from a charity shop, one M&S and the other don't know but long, silvery and beady.
And spotted a pretty silver-grey cardi in Marks, might go back tomorrow and get that, I was on the lookout for a cardi and the colour is nicely versatile :)

Jo he's stretched :D
Kaz enjoy your packing-planning, and that yes I'll take that, no I won't, yes I will :D
Hope you're all having a good day
x
Diflower

Next

Return to Cafe