Good morning Tuesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Tuesday

Postby Ally » 06 Dec 2016, 08:00

Good morning.

I'm pleased to report no rain since yesterday morning and the sky is blue. Incredibly mild too. :D :D

A national holiday here today so no work! After a run I'll come home and chill out for the day. :)

Have a good one everyone. :)
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Postby JoM » 06 Dec 2016, 08:28

Morning Ally and all! It's foggy here!

Off to the gym shortly and then back to walk Bill. I've got a load of clothes on the airer so hopefully they'll be dry soon after so that I can iron them.

Have a good day all!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Diflower » 06 Dec 2016, 09:10

Morning :)
Incredibly thick fog here. Off to the hospital this morning; have to leave at 9.30 so hoping clears by then :o

Enjoy your day off Ally, and whatever everyone else does too
x
Diflower

Postby cruiser2 » 06 Dec 2016, 09:29

Good morning everybody.
Cloudy but cold. Off to the bank again. Paying a cheque in this time.
Also some shopping.
Dancing again tonight.
Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby cromwell » 06 Dec 2016, 10:01

Good morning all. Very dull and grey here, but it's better than the freezing fog we had for most of yesterday.

Have a good one everybody.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Kaz » 06 Dec 2016, 10:06

Morning all :)

Hope the fog clears in time for your appointment Di xx

No thick fog here luckily, despite the forecast predicting it for us, it's just a bit misty! I should be going to zumba but just for today the class is at a different venue - I know this venue and with the size of class on a Tuesday it will be a huge squash, which I absolutely hate, so I'm skivving off I'm afraid :? :oops: ;) I will go tomorrow night (usual venue) and Pilates starts again on Thursday after a two week break, so I don't feel too guilty about missing today ;) I have a few things to do around here anyway, including stripping the bed and getting some washing on the go, so that will keep me out of mischief until I walk up to see D at lunchtime :)

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby meriad » 06 Dec 2016, 10:18

Morning all

Di, it was really really misty here this morning as well; but it seems to be lifting. Hopefully it'll be clearer by the time you need to leave for your appointment - good luck for that x
Ally, enjoy your run and a lazy day at home. And excellent news that the rain has stopped. I haven't read much more about the flooding but hope everyone was safe? It will be a not so nice Christmas for some I suspect, trying to fix homes, but hopefully lots of help for those who need it?
Jo, enjoy your day
Cruiser, feel free to deposit the cheque into my account - it could do with some extra assistance :) Enjoy the dancing tonight
Kaz, don't blame you for not wanting to go if it's a squash - i remember you posting about this before and that you didn't enjoy it so really no point in going is there?
Cromwell, you too enjoy your day

Usual work day for me. Tonight I need to dig out my suitcase and start packing all the bits and bobs I have for the family in Germany. Just need to make sure it all fits; because if not then I need to get a larger suitcase from Karl and Nadine. I'm so looking forward to my trip - I haven't seen my sister since May last year which is just far far far too long

Have a lovely day all x
meriad

Postby saundra » 06 Dec 2016, 10:22

Morning all its foggy and cold here
Going to wrap the presents then put my tree up
Neighbours have done the porches/gardens yesterday looks nice good luck di hope everyone has a good day
saundra

Postby tonicha » 06 Dec 2016, 10:41

Morning everyone

Gorgeous morning here, the fog has now lifted and it's going to be rather a hot day :Hi: :Hi:

Good luck with the hospital Di xx

Washing machine on, I feel much better and Grumpy isn't moaning about his throat quite so much :oops: He still took half a glass of port to bed last night :shock: :lol:

Out to Antonia's for dinner tonight - her husband is here for a week or so - so it will be the 4 of us.

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
tonicha

Postby Ally » 06 Dec 2016, 11:29

Complete change of plan! :lol: :lol:

It's so lovely and warm we're going to walk to the top of our town and right down to look at all the lights and decorations. :D

Lunch out too. :D

I'll tell you something...Don & I have become right softies. A few days without sunshine and we really, really missed it! Although it wasn't actually cold the grey and damp is something we can live without. :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Next

Return to Cafe