Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Monday

Postby Kaz » 03 Dec 2012, 09:22

It's dull and looking like yet more rain here :roll: We've had such a nice bright weekend too................ :roll: :lol:

Hope everyone is well today - thoughts for Kate and Saundra's DIL, and Millie xxxxx

I'll be braving town later as I need a walk and new finger nails, so will combine the two :lol: :lol: First I need to clean this house after a weekend of not doing much and Mick is about to walk Pepper......his cold seems better today!

Today is Mega Monday for online shopping apparently - but I've done all mine! :P :D

Enjoy the day everyone xxx
Kaz

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby tonicha » 03 Dec 2012, 09:41

Morning Kaz and everyone

Another lovely sunny day, but oh boy, it's cold :shock:

Off down to the village later for bits and bobs, need to pop into the bank and get them to fill a form in, I obviously got it wrong last time and the money didn't make it :oops: then I think I may repose a while :D

Vibes and sunshiney hugs to everyone who need and hope the rest of us have a good a day as possible xx
tonicha

Postby Diflower » 03 Dec 2012, 09:42

Morning Kaz, morning all :)
It started raining here about 5 last night, and carried on till about half an hour ago. Apparently it's going again - let's hope so, would like more bright stuff please.

Plenty of Mondayish h-word here too, but I may well join in mega Monday, I still need some bits for Bb - his wish list is fairly useless! 'A cd', a dvd, a game... :D
Thoughts for all those not so well, hope everyone has a good day
Di
x
Diflower

Postby Lesley101 » 03 Dec 2012, 09:47

Good morning all - it's a damp miserable day down souf. Off to lunch with some old friends.

Maybe it's Mega Monday because everyone has been paid for the end of the month - just a thought
Lesley101

Postby Maywalk » 03 Dec 2012, 09:48

Good Morning Kaz and all the other members when they call in.
Not doing a sight today. Going to take it easy and do a bit of knitting.
I am trying to hide presents here that my family ask me to keep so that the one its for does not come across it at home.

I went to a big warehouse yesterday with my grandaughter and the amount of folks there was unbelievable.
I did not buy anything because nothing really took my fancy but it was a nice hour or two out.
I was hoping they would be selling some knitting wool but they stocked buttons and dressmaking patterns but NOTHING to do with knitting which has become one of the worlds biggest past times, especially for doddery old b*****s like me. :mrgreen:

I hope you all have a good day.
God Bless All.
Maywalk

Postby Kaz » 03 Dec 2012, 10:07

Good luck Di - that's not much to go on is it? :roll: :lol:

Enjoy your lunch out Lesley, that sounds nice :)

May I love mooching round huge places like that - we went to one on Saturday to buy our Xmas decs :) Funny about the knitting stuff though as it is very popular, as you say :roll: xxxx
Kaz

Postby kaywivane » 03 Dec 2012, 10:19

Morning Everyone!!!

Dull and wet here.

It's no good, I cannot keep it a secret anymore!!!.....
Image WE ARE MOVING TO OUR NEW HOUSE TOMORROW!!!! Image

Will be busy today moving the endless boxes etc. and hoovering and wiping clean everything as well, so will not be around much, if at all.
Oh it will be so lovely to have a brand new decent shower again......our rented accomadation has only a basic shower in a bath.

See you when I see you!!

Have a good one!! :D
"Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night!"......Bette Davis
kaywivane

Postby Lozzles » 03 Dec 2012, 10:23

Morning all :D
Oh happy day Kaye! :D :D :D
Housey bits for me today, plus planning what we need to take on our dance break...4 days of lessons and practice and 4 nights of milongas, so I need something different to wear each day and each night...don't I? :D
Wishing everyone a good day. Keep dry and warm chums x :D
Lozzles

Postby jenniren » 03 Dec 2012, 10:29

Morning all :D

We had a great day yesterday with all the grandchildren. Grandad was made a huge fuss of and got quite emotional at times, I'm so pleased he had such a lovely birthday :D :D :D

Well today is his first proper day without having to get up for work............hurrah 8-) He's just gone out to buy the papers so a leisurely brekkie sounds a good idea. Later we need to pop to the post office and send off some cards to Oz.

Hope you all have a good day :D

jen x
jenniren

Postby saundra » 03 Dec 2012, 10:35

iv done it again
written a good morning then lost it :o
dont know were its gone so will start again
its wet cold horrible here
jen could you take my cards to postoffice please
iv some to go to oz
hope every one has a good day