Welcome back!

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Welcome back!

Postby tonicha » 26 Nov 2012, 13:08

I've e-mailed Fudgie, or Dogwalker as she had to be, hopefully she'll join us soon.

And another huge thank you to you both xx
tonicha

Postby KateLMead » 26 Nov 2012, 15:38

I was literally gob smacked to read that the three Eastern European children in Rochdale have been wrenched away by social services from a lovable family due to the fact they are UKIP supporters .. All the B/S about children needing to be placed with their own kind and culture, I have never heard such CRAP.. These children want security, love and a solid foundation.. The arrogant social worker refuses to back track..I can bet ten to one that this stupid woman is part of the Common Purpose organisation... Joyce Thackers photograph shows what kind of woman she is...full of her self importance, a self opinionated individual her arrogance is confounding..I would have thought that these chancers whose skills are obviously negligible should with those who agree with her " Be Sacked" never to be involved with children again..
As I have mentioned my youngest darling daughter was born in Indonesia where we adopted her when she was a year old.. She is more English than the English. Is confident a wonderful mother, excellent in the workplace.. Her nationality was notimportantd! had she been jet black we would have adopted her.. Three other children went with friends to
America.. had they remained where they were they would have died, life in their little bodies hung by a thread.
This rubbish Councils and social workers are trotting out is a disgrace.. The social worker's attitude reminded me of baPaul'suls social worker
And sad to say the ethnic communities are not prone to adoption.. Why have we got Eastern European children in children'srens homes, We have become a dumping ground and it's going to get worse..
We are no more than a dumping ground . I hope these poor little youngsters who have obviously been traumatised in more ways than one can go back to those loving foster parents. Social workers Councilors should hang their heads in shame I am wondering just how many Eastern European children we have in care.. All these youngsters want is
a loving home with loving foster parents.. The statement condemning them because they are supporteres of UKIP
has swung me to vote for them at the next election.. I wonder what party this wretched woman supports.."I can proffer a wild guess..
KateLMead

Postby Kaz » 26 Nov 2012, 15:44

Kate, lovely to see you - so glad you got in at last :D

Oh and I do agree with you about the children - children just need love and care, full stop! xxxx
Kaz

Postby Diflower » 26 Nov 2012, 15:57

Lol lovely to see you Kate :D
Diflower

Postby kathy22 » 26 Nov 2012, 16:12

I'm back too

Kathy
kathy22

Postby KateLMead » 26 Nov 2012, 16:17

Diflower wrote:Lol lovely to see you Kate :D

And truly wonderful to be back.. Kaz Diflower xxxxx 8-) Thank you... I am really furious that this couple who obviously cared for the youngsters deeply, should be treated in such a way.. Outrageous..

KateLMead

Postby KateLMead » 26 Nov 2012, 16:24

kathy22 wrote:I'm back too

Kathy

Good to see you Kathy... Our lovely mods have the patience of Jobe...
KateLMead

Postby Suff » 26 Nov 2012, 16:30

Kaz wrote:Welcome back Suff :D

Thanks. I was really busy this weekend but I still missed you all.
There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand Binary and those who do not.
Suff

Postby Nanna » 26 Nov 2012, 16:31

Kate wrote:I was literally gob smacked to read that the three Eastern European children in Rochdale have been wrenched away by social services from a lovable family due to the fact they are UKIP supporters .. All the B/S about children needing to be placed with their own kind and culture, I have never heard such CRAP.. These children want security, love and a solid foundation.. The arrogant social worker refuses to back track..I can bet ten to one that this stupid woman is part of the Common Purpose organisation... Joyce Thackers photograph shows what kind of woman she is...full of her self importance, a self opinionated individual her arrogance is confounding..I would have thought that these chancers whose skills are obviously negligible should with those who agree with her " Be Sacked" never to be involved with children again..
As I have mentioned my youngest darling daughter was born in Indonesia where we adopted her when she was a year old.. She is more English than the English. Is confident a wonderful mother, excellent in the workplace.. Her nationality was notimportantd! had she been jet black we would have adopted her.. Three other children went with friends to
America.. had they remained where they were they would have died, life in their little bodies hung by a thread.
This rubbish Councils and social workers are trotting out is a disgrace.. The social worker's attitude reminded me of baPaul'suls social worker
And sad to say the ethnic communities are not prone to adoption.. Why have we got Eastern European children in children'srens homes, We have become a dumping ground and it's going to get worse..
We are no more than a dumping ground . I hope these poor little youngsters who have obviously been traumatised in more ways than one can go back to those loving foster parents. Social workers Councilors should hang their heads in shame I am wondering just how many Eastern European children we have in care.. All these youngsters want is
a loving home with loving foster parents.. The statement condemning them because they are supporteres of UKIP
has swung me to vote for them at the next election.. I wonder what party this wretched woman supports.."I can proffer a wild guess..

Sorry Kate. This time it wasn't Rochdale Council. It was ROTHERHAM.
Nanna

Postby cruiser2 » 26 Nov 2012, 16:36

I am back. Managed to find the new site by putting VV in my search engine. Am also back from my cruise.
Will we be able to have avatars?
cruiser2

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe