Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Monday

Postby Ally » 19 Feb 2024, 08:00

Good morning.

Another sunny 22° warm day. 8-)

We're heading off to Salobrena this morning.

We've got two properties to look at today so we'll dump the rucksacks in the hotel and meet the estate agent.
Another one to view tomorrow morning too. :D

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby JanB » 19 Feb 2024, 08:57

Morning Ally, morning everyone

Sunny and although not that warm at the moment, it will be a lovely day later 8-)

Oh, have fun Ally :D photos of the houses please :D

We have a busy week ahead, so are going into Ourique this morning, to pay the car tax on the Honda, drop off my medical at the driving school (they will sort out the renewal for me), post office for money on the phones and get some cash out for tomorrow. And a quick stop at Aldi to get some bits for the week.

Back for more washing on the line and if my back feels okay, some gardening. cutting back or weeding, whichever.

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby meriad » 19 Feb 2024, 09:11

Hello you two and good morning

Oooh, what fun Ally - enjoy!
Jan, hope you get everthing done you need to. Take it easy when you get home x

Well wfh day for me; but need to fit in a visit to the optometrist to check out my new glasses; they're just not quite right. And also need to make a trip to Halfords; one of bulbs of my headlights has gone so needs to be replaced. Also got a friend popping round at some point to drop off some dishes of mine so need to give the house a quick whizz round with the vacuum cleaner. Oh yes - and do work in between :lol: :lol: :lol:

have a lovely day all x
meriad

Postby Osc » 19 Feb 2024, 11:24

Morning all, it’s not too bad a day here and Edward has gone to play golf. I have mobility class in a while, on the way I’ll drop my prescription list to the chemist for collection when I come back. I’ve made a doctor appointment for Wednesday to see if I can get an X-ray on my hip and knee - the last time I went, it was my understanding that the doctor I saw was going to arrange for one but nothing happened so either I misunderstood or he didn’t do it. It has got worse in the meantime. I will continue to work through the pile of washing from our time away last week, it’s going to take a while with about 10 shirts to iron :roll:

Good luck with the viewings, Ally - just looked up Salobrena and it looks like a lovely place.
Osc

Postby cromwell » 19 Feb 2024, 11:28

Good morning.
MrsC has taken the car to be serviced and MOT'd.
Good luck with the house hunting Ally.
We are stuck in until we get the car back, so it will be a crossword day today I think.
A lovely blue sky and not too cold here.
Have a nice day everybody.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby jenniren » 19 Feb 2024, 12:18

Morning all :D

Wet :roll:

Good luck with the house hunting Ally.
Take it easy Jan.
Sounds a busy day for you Ria.
Hope you can get x-rays sorted Osc.
Good luck with the MOT Crommers.
Saundra lovely photo's of Scarlett on Fb, she has such a sunny smile.

We're expecting two deliveries today, Tesco's and Boots. We have a time slot for Tesco, but Boots can turn up any time, just as well it's raining and we're not planning to go anywhere.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby JanB » 19 Feb 2024, 12:49

Everything sorted bar the phones. The machine was playing up, so Amelia said to come back later. Will leave it, as there is enough for now.

Lovely and warm now 8-)
JanB

Postby JoM » 19 Feb 2024, 16:51

Afternoon all, it’s been a dull and breezy day but dry and quite mild.

I walked Bill first thing and then went for a run. Two loads of washing have been done and what has dried has been ironed, there’re still a few hoodies and a pair of trousers on the line but they’re almost dry so I’ll get them ironed in a bit.

Apart from that I’ve been hiding away in the downstairs living room. John’s off sick with man flu and he’s pretty much slept all day, first in the living room (where he slept last night) and he’s since gone to bed. I’m trying to avoid catching it but I suppose it’s inevitable as he’s been coughing and sneezing around the house all weekend while telling us he hasn’t got a cold so not to worry about catching it :|

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 19 Feb 2024, 18:29

Evening everyone :)

I've been out since this morning, and only just got home. Been to Stroud, and then Cheltenham with Emma as she had a few things to get. Stroud is such a beautiful drive, lots of scenery :) A bright day again, I put some washing on the line before going out, and it dried :) Mick has done another tip run - you can almost see the walls in our garage now :lol: xx

Ally, hope the house viewings were fun :) xx

Hope you got all those bits and pieces done Jan xx

You too, Ria :) xx

Hope all will go well on Wednesday, Osc xx

A crossword day sounds ok to me, Crommers! xx

Hope your deliveries came, Jen xx

I hope you don't catch it Jo, and that John is better soon xx
Kaz

Return to Cafe