Good morning Friday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Friday

Postby JoM » 23 Feb 2024, 17:37

Afternoon all, it’s not raining at the moment.

I walked Bill first thing, nice to see the mornings getting lighter. I’m not needing to use the torch for so long now. It was lovely and clear, cold and breezy though. I hung some washing out when I got back and that dried before the heavens well and truly opened. The Tesco delivery came, there was a driver being trained and he and the usual driver kept Bill entertained with a tug toy while I unpacked the crates.

We’re all under the weather here thanks to John and his cold. He only went back to work yesterday and is on antibiotics for a chest infection.

Lovely to see you Weka!

Have a good evening all :)

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 23 Feb 2024, 17:50

Afternoon everyone :)

Weka, it's really nice to see you :) Hope you're out of the moon boot soon xx

Up early to my SW meeting, then brunch out with Mick. Spent a couple of hours with D after that.

B sent me some lovely photos of the Botanical Gardens, and Murray River in Albury - will pop some on the Photo board later, if anyone would like to see them :) We're FaceTiming tomorrow morning :)

Love to all :) xx
Kaz

Postby JanB » 23 Feb 2024, 18:29

A very different day than was planned :Hi: :Hi:

By the time we got back, it was - shall we have lunch here or out :D

Out :lol:

Grumpy had his cow pie - steak, topped with palma ham, cheese and a fried egg and chips :shock: And I have brought some of my turkey breast home for tomorrow :lol:

Popped into the bar on the way back and have only just got home.

The rain has been very picky - torrential in some places and nothing at all in others :shock:
JanB

Previous

Return to Cafe