Good morning Sunday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Sunday

Postby Ally » 25 Feb 2024, 07:52

Good morning.

Stunning sunrise and another warm day on the cards. 8-)

Off for a walk shortly. :D

We've got a chicken to chuck in the oven which is nice and easy as I plan to have another lazy day reading and lolling on the sun lounger. :lol:

TV tonight.

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Sunday

Postby cruiser2 » 25 Feb 2024, 09:26

Good morning Ally and enbody else who is up.
The sun is shining buit it wa only 13C when I got up.Had to defrost the car again when I went for the paper.

Going tostart ironing this morning. Didd the washing yesterday and it has dried overnight.

Having pork loin steak and veg this evening.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby JanB » 25 Feb 2024, 09:43

Morning everyone

Wet. Rained most of the night and forecast to rain for most of the day too :Hi:

Bit boring that we can-t get outside to do anything, so a lazy day planned.

Roast pork loin for dinner and I might make some mini flans, to give myself something to do :lol:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you-re doing xx
JanB

Postby Kaz » 25 Feb 2024, 09:51

Morning all :)

We're having chicken too, Al :) Enjoy your lazy day xx

Jan, the Severn is still over its banks here! Hope we don't get any more :cute: xx

That sounds chilly, Cruiser! xx

It's sunny here, we're going out in a while for some brunch then round to D's. Had a message from B, she's finally had a response from BA to her complaint and compensation request for the debacle with her flight to Oz. It's almost two months ago, so I'm sure it's entirely coincidental that they have to respond within eight weeks or the complaint gets escalated :cute: :cute:

Have a good day everyone :) xxx
Kaz

Postby Osc » 25 Feb 2024, 11:32

Morning all, it’s dull and grey here, although it’s not raining at the moment. My main plan for the day is to out washing in and out of the washing machine and otherwise finish my book and work on my jigsaw. Dancing with the Stars Ireland and Call the Midwife tonight, followed by Blackshore, an Irish based drama on our local station. I’d like to fit in a couple of episodes of One Day too, I’m loving it, Edward isn’t!
Osc

Postby jenniren » 25 Feb 2024, 13:03

Morning all :D

Wet and overcast :roll:

A bit of excitement here, when I say why you'll realise how boring our life's become the last few months :oops: :lol: :lol: I'll be cooking a roast chicken dinner, not just any old roast, it's the first one I'll have done since last October 8-) In fairness Ed will have to be sous chef as although I can prep the veggies etc he will still need to lift the chicken in/out of the oven and move the saucepans to/from the cooker. We might even open a bottle of bubbly 8-)

No other plans, that's more than enough effort for one day. Great tv this evening, DOI, Call the Midwife, Trigger Point and Death in Paradise, although the latter will probably have to wait for catch up tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby saundra » 25 Feb 2024, 13:28

Well done Jen you deserve the bubbly
Afternoon all take care
saundra

Postby Workingman » 25 Feb 2024, 15:16

Good afternoon everyone.

It is quite pleasant here but cold at only 5 °C and we had an air frost last night.

There's not much going on so I am having another big clothes clear out to go to the charity bins at the Asda car park recycling area - Cancer research, Brith Heart Foundation and Air Ambulance. After that it's rugby.

C-con-C for later.

Have a good one everybody.
Workingman

Return to Cafe