Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Monday

Postby Ally » 26 Feb 2024, 08:12

Good morning.

Off for a walk with Don to Guadalmar.

Food shopping on the way home then a quiet day at home.

TV tonight.

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby JanB » 26 Feb 2024, 09:33

Morning Ally, morning everyone

Blowy but sunny. We had more rain last night and although it's forecast for this morning, don't think we'll get any. Not warm at 14C.

I'll give the washing a miss today, just in case though ;)

Once Grumpy has surfaced I'm going to suggest a trip to Castro Verde, to a builders merchants there. We've been trying to catch they guy in Ourique, but he's never in when we go past and I really want the roof on the new car-port before it gets too hot. So a quick drive and order it and then pop into Lidl on the way back, for a nosy :lol:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Kaz » 26 Feb 2024, 09:47

Morning all :)

Enjoy your walk Ally xx

Hope you get your stuff ordered Jan :) xx

It's a chilly, grey day here. Usual Monday stuff, meeting Em in town. Did my washing yesterday, while it was sunny, so none today.

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby Workingman » 26 Feb 2024, 10:02

Good morning everyone.

There was another overnight air frost and it is still only 3 °C we will be lucky if it gets over 7 °C any time today.

I was woken early as the binmen were round at 6:45 ish so I have had a bit of breakfast and I'm now wondering what to do with myself.

Have a good one all of you.
Workingman

Postby cruiser2 » 26 Feb 2024, 10:08

Good morning everybody.

Still a cool 14C when i got up. But a blue sky with justa few small white clouds inthe distance.
Tried to do an order on line yesterday but I could not complete the details so the order was not sent. Have phoned the firm this morning and spoken
to a real person. He tok my details and the productwill be in the post today. This is why they have got very good reveiews for customer service.

Will be going to post a letter and order my new gas hob. Then back home for some hoovering which I did not do yesterday.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby Osc » 26 Feb 2024, 10:59

Morning all, bright and sunny but cold here. I’ve noticed that the mornings are getting brighter and as we say here, there’s a grand auld stretch in the evenings, love to see it. I have mobility class this morning, then back to do I don’t know what. Expecting a parcel today so I’ll put up a note for the courier to leave it in the nail bar - this particular courier doesn’t give a time window. Last time he arrived in the afternoon, so that would be fine, but you never know. Edward has gone to play golf.
Osc

Postby JanB » 26 Feb 2024, 11:50

Change of plan.

It's blowing a hooley, so we're staying put :lol:

I was blown over to the wood store and we have a couple of plant pots over, but they can wait.

Attempting to get an appointment for Grumpy to see the eye doc, but the site keeps crashing on me :evil: No doubt it's the wind :lol:
JanB

Postby saundra » 26 Feb 2024, 12:04

Morning all su
saundra

Postby saundra » 26 Feb 2024, 12:06

Morning all sunshine and April shower here
Washer on have a good day everyone
Just had to sign for a parcel for some reason I'm always losing tea spoons so had to buy some more from e bay :lol:
saundra

Postby jenniren » 26 Feb 2024, 12:27

Morning all :D

Dull and overcast :roll:

Hope you get your teaspoons arrive okay Saundra. We have some very old bone handle knives that are falling to bits. I've been looking for non serrated knives to replace them, but so far no luck.

I felt very chuffed yesterday, the roast dinner was yummy., but more than that it was a nice step forward. Not a lot happening here, Ed's got the bathroom towels in the wash and we're expecting a Tesco delivery between 12-1. A couple of programmes to catch up on this afternoon so overall an easy day.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Next

Return to Cafe