Good morning Tuesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Postby cromwell » 27 Feb 2024, 13:56

Good afternoon all.
MrsC and her sister are over at our son's, cleaning the house.
I've done a bit of shopping and need to get a lottery ticket.
Chicken and chips tonight!
Blimey it's cold though; only 4c when we went out this morning.

Workingman wrote:A few trips to the dump are on the cards today as I intend to clear our the shed. I am baffled by the amount of rubbish that is in there and why I ever wanted to keep it.

I am convinced that there is a tribe of elves living secretly down this road who, as soon as my back is turned, chuck their rubbish into my garage. It's the only explanation as to why there's so much junk in it.

have a great day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Kaz » 27 Feb 2024, 15:55

Wow Osc, a first baby at pushing 50! :shock: Fair play to her, but how awfully tiring that must be :? My sister's sister-in-law had twins in her late '40s by donor eggs - she went to Cyprus for it, as she was deemed too old for it here. They are lovely boys, but one is autistic, and a handful.

Ally, how lovely :D xx

Crommers :lol: xx

Ria, sounds like a job and a half.... xxx
Kaz

Postby JanB » 27 Feb 2024, 20:13

What is it wit hthe Portuguese and time keeping? :evil: :roll:

Appointment was for 14.45 and we were told to be there 30 minutes beforehand. Not a hope, we got there 15 minutes before and he still didn't go in until 3.30 :twisted: :roll: :roll:

He has an ecg and eye biometric thingy for next Monday in Gambelas in Faro, which is where he'll have the op - in April :shock: Berlimey that was quick :lol:

Just need to sort out transport now and I'll have to cancel our breakette too, as it was booked for April. But we can go in May, when it'll be even warmer 8-)

Prices in Iceland have gone up again :shock: and I bought a few things that came to 88€ :cry:
JanB

Previous

Return to Cafe