Good Morning Sunday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good Morning Sunday

Postby JanB » 03 Mar 2024, 09:11

Morning everyone

And what a glorious morning it is :Hi: :Hi: Especially after yesterday :lol: Not going to be that warm, at 15C, but will feel a lot warmer.

Washing will be done this morning, as we're out all day tomorrow and rain is forecast for the next couple of weeks :shock: :Hi:

Then into Ourique this afternoon, to get more money out, to pay Gabi. Well, I'll have to leave it will Joquinha, as he's probably already paid the outstanding amount.

Pit stop at Silvario's, which is a bar on the IC1 and the only one in the are which is open on Sunday - sometimes :roll: :lol:

Roast chicken for dinner.

Have a goodday everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Postby saundra » 03 Mar 2024, 11:48

Morning jan and everyone quite nice here
Change the duvet day for me such a struggle
You have a busy week then jan hope it goes to plan take care everyone
saundra

Postby cromwell » 03 Mar 2024, 12:43

Good morning.
A nice sunny one too, if a bit chilly.
15c would seem like the tropics to us Jan!
Steady with the duvet Saundra.
Just me and MrsC for Sunday dinner today.
We might get out for a mosey around somewhere this afternoon.
Have a nice day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby jenniren » 03 Mar 2024, 13:12

Morning all :D

Dull and overcast :roll:

Good luck with the duvet Saundra, not an easy job.

Big surprise yesterday afternoon, the doorbell went and we wondered who it could be. It was a lovely bouquet of flowers from eldest daughter M for Mother's Day. Bless her, she got her weekends wrong, but as she said at least it wasn't late as it often is :lol:

Not much happening here, I'll be cooking roast chicken with lots of veg for dinner later, will probably have ice cream for pud. Good evening on the box DOI, Call the Midwife, Trigger Point and Death in Paradise. The latter will probably have to wait till tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby JanB » 03 Mar 2024, 13:52

Clouded over now and quite windy.

But my brother is over the moon, Just sold their house, which has been on the market for three years :shock: and is looking to move to a village in the countryside, but not too far from Cordoba.

I've had a look at the photos and they're moving from a three bed house, to a seven bed :o :o They need a garden, as they have a couple of dogs and most of the house seem to have patios only.

So he'll be a little nearer, we might even get to see each other :lol:
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 03 Mar 2024, 16:42

Good afternoon everybody.

It was only 13C when I got up. The sun is now shining but there arte a few clouds. Had my breakfast before goingto Lidl and getting the paper
and some food shopping. After lunchI have just ben pootling. Have made some phone calls.
Managed to get my phone sorted yesterday. I needed a code which had been sent to me in one of the many emails. Imade sure it worked before leaving the
kiosk in the shopping mall in town. The man from Sky was very helpful and made sure I was satisfied.
Good customer service.

Have a god day everybody
cruiser2

Postby Kaz » 03 Mar 2024, 17:20

Afternoon everyone :)

We had a really thick frost here overnight :shock: Had to scrape the car windscreen to go out :cute: We had breakfast at Corretto's, and a mooch round the food market they hold monthly at the Quays :) Popped to see D, then home to the lamb casserole that I put in the slow cooker overnight :)

Ally couldn't get into VV this morning, but I got my wand out and hopefully she'll be able to get in later when she gets home from the food festival in Torremolinos :!: :D If that hasn't worked I will set Mick onto it :ugeek: ;)

Love to all xxx
Kaz

Return to Cafe