Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby Workingman » 04 Mar 2024, 16:14

Saundra, originally, I was with Yorkshire Bank when I set everything up. About six years ago it was taken over by Virgin Money and everything just rolled over - everything - it all worked or so I thought. I am now on my third laptop since then and I cannot find the original files and that's a problem.

I once had an access code to do online transfers over a certain amount and that is missing, so I have to visit the bank. We have tried resetting the access code but there's a Catch 22... I need the old access code to get do the change - err. I have tried at home and the staff in the bank have tried and round and round we go.
Workingman

Postby JanB » 04 Mar 2024, 18:55

Well, we had an adventure :lol:

Chris's wave thingy took us to places we'd never seen before :lol: Talk about the scenic route :roll: :lol:

But we got there early, as the road works weren't there and we got there half an hour early, but he was in and out before his appointment time, for the ecg. The next one, we had 3/4 hour wait, but we were back on the motorway before his appointment time :lol:

Got back and picked up Lucy, who had waited in for the gutter man, who didn't turn up :evil: but we had the most gorgeous lunch at the Palma, in Ourique.

Black pork tenderloin, with a mushroom sauce - and not yer tinned rubbish either, proper big mushrooms, absolutely gorgeous. They had steak and loved it too, so all in all, a good day.

85€ for the test and less than that for the lunch. :Hi:
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 04 Mar 2024, 20:43

I am with Nationwide. There are usuallyteo staff at the reception desk and two staff at the counters. I usuakky go there as I want five pound notes
when I get cash.
It is also close to the bus station and there are seats if you have to wait to be seen.
cruiser2

Previous

Return to Cafe