As well as snake or spiders
saundra

Re: Good morning Saturday

Postby jenniren » 23 Mar 2024, 15:50

They all scare me Saundra :oops: :lol:
jenniren

Re: Good morning Saturday

Postby JoM » 23 Mar 2024, 18:16

Afternoon all…another Saturday another check in from the M6 en route to Manchester. Not football this time though, Tom wants something from Ikea which isn’t available at the one near us so me and him are on the way to the store in Oldham where it’s in stock.

John had a call from BMW the other night asking if he’d be interested in a new car. He came out of the company car scheme a few years ago and now gets and allowance, the current car PPI runs for another two years but they said they’d end it early if he wanted to change, he’s happy with his current car and the plan was that we’d buy it outright in two years but thought we’d go and see what they were offering. Long story short they’ve offered a really good deal on a upgraded model so it’s been ordered and should be delivered mid May.

You wouldn’t see me for dust if there was a reptile nearby. Adders are now being spotted out of hibernation on the Chase so my walks there have ended until November-ish, a man did tell me when I was walking Bill on the common last Summer that he’d just seen one there though so I’m having to live in fear as there’s nowhere else to walk near home.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Previous

Return to Cafe