Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Monday

Postby Ally » 25 Mar 2024, 07:17

Good morning.

Sun and clouds today and cooler at 24°. :D

Going for a walk to Guadalmar with Don and we'll get some food shopping on the way home.

The Semana Santa parades began on Sunday and will be happening every day until next Sunday so we're going to walk to the church at 5pm and watch today's spectacle. :D

TV tonight.

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby JanB » 25 Mar 2024, 08:17

Morning Ally, morning everyone

Cloudy and raining at the moment :roll: 10C less than yesterday at 18C :shock:

And wet stuff forecast every day for the next 10 days :shock: Temperatures up and down but after today, will be warmer. :D

General pootling at home today, no idea what, just whatever the mood takes us.

Have a good day everyone ,whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Kaz » 25 Mar 2024, 09:11

Morning all :)

That sounds nice Ally, all the Easter stuff 8-) xx

Raining here too Jan, after a few nice bright days :cute: At least yours will be warmer :lol: xx

Not sure if I'm going into town to meet Em today or not, I think I have a bit of a cold brewing but I do need a few bits. Will see how I feel in a while, after a shower and some breakfast ;)xx

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby meriad » 25 Mar 2024, 09:38

Hello you two and everyone else - happy Monday; hope you had a good weekend?

Ally, enjoy the festivals - they sound so interesting and fun; some probably more sombre than others I'd expect?
Jan, enjoy a pootle day - much needed some times
Kaz, I started with that cold last week Saturday and am still coughing and spluttering. If your cold turns out anything like mine, then get something to clear your nose whilst you're in town, so you can sleep at night. Oh, and buy a bulk supply of tissues.

Work from home day for me today so the usual mix of work and pootle. I'll be taking Amelia to a pet supply store and doing my usual Sainsbury's run but that's about the extent of the excitement for the day :lol:

have a lovely day all x
meriad

Postby cruiser2 » 25 Mar 2024, 10:40

Good morning everybody.
It was only 13C when I got up and raining. It is wall to wall grey clouds so i don't think the rain is going to stop.

AlIy I have ben in Malta when there has been a festival and seen the parades. They are very colourful and entertaining to watch.

Have been to the chemist to get my repeat pescription. Although I was the first one in when it opened at 9.00a.m I had to wait 15 minutes before I got mine.
Other customers were coming in and being served. I don't know what the problem was and I will have to go back tomorrow as one item is mising.

Going to town for some food shopping and take some items to one of the charity shops.
Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby Osc » 25 Mar 2024, 10:58

Morning all, it’s mostly dull and damp here. I’ll be going to my mobility class in a while. Edward has already been out to the local health centre to get his B12 injection, he didn’t get it last September as he was still recovering from jaundice. Otherwise, it’s h/work all the way today, lots of bedding to be washed as well as the normal washing. I had a partial ocular migraine earlier on, in one eye only, but it passed over quickly enough so shouldn’t affect my day.
Osc

Postby saundra » 25 Mar 2024, 12:10

Morning all grey here now and rain forecast all week
Waiting for a asda delivery later for a change
Take care everyone xx
saundra

Postby jenniren » 25 Mar 2024, 12:30

Morning all :D

Nice and sunny.

Tesco are due soon, the app tells me the driver is just 3 stops away. Undecided if I'll get out for a walk today, I'm still very sore and it's hydro again tomorrow, decisions, decisions :?

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby cromwell » 25 Mar 2024, 12:57

Good morning, just.
Grey. Cold. Raining.
Jen, I would rest if you are still sore?
We are just back from Sainsbury's; I forgot to get a lottery ticket.
Our son is coming for tea tonight; we are a bit worried about him, his bad chest just isn't improving at all.
I've done the Telegraph crossword, it must have been an easy one today.
Have a good day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Return to Cafe