Good morning Tuesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Tuesday

Postby Ally » 26 Mar 2024, 07:40

Good morning.

We've woken up to showers. It is so DESPERATELY needed so everyone will be happy. It's due to last till 1pm. We need a lot but at least this is something. It's very mild.

I'll very happily have a day at home reading. :D

TV tonight.

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Postby Kaz » 26 Mar 2024, 09:21

Morning Al! Oh that's great news,I hope you get lots more :) xxx

Morning all :)

I have a sore throat :roll: We'll still go out for breakfast, I think, but won't go round to D's as it's the last thing she needs. Family are visiting over the weekend, and Dan and Nik are bringing baby Jack to meet her. So we won't go round there until I'm 100%.

Have a good day everyone xxx
Kaz

Postby JanB » 26 Mar 2024, 09:34

Morning Ally, Kaz and everyone

We have rain too :Hi: Well, showers. Quite heavy, then the sun comes out, then the wind picks up and it starts all over again :lol: Not that warm at 13C :roll:

Hope you don't succumb Kaz x

Ironing for me this morning and then if it's not hammering down, we'll go to the Palma for lunch :Hi:

Back to do not a lot after that apart from footie tonight :lol:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 26 Mar 2024, 09:54

Good morning everybody.

Like JanB it was only 13C when I got up. The sun is shining so it may get warmer.
Have someone coming this morning tp check on the computer security system. I have Emisoft. It is good aand this is part of the service. It means if I have a problem
I can talk face to face with a local person.

Then I will have to go to the chemist to get a pescription whichthey did not have yesterday. They always seem to be shortof stock. It is not nly me as
another customer yesterday had somemissing.
Then it will just be pootling.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby JoM » 26 Mar 2024, 10:31

Morning all, it’s quite sunny at the moment but heavy rain is forecast for later. :)

I’ve walked Bill, been for a run and while that was all happening the washing machine was doing it’s job so that load is now on the line. Might see if I can get the lawnmower out and do the lawns before the rain starts, but that’s all dependent on whether Tom’s most recent and heavy new house purchases aren’t blocking the garage door. Had another Ikea trip with him last night to get mattresses, only to the one 15 minutes away which was considerably quicker than our road trip to the store in Oldham on Saturday for the side table he wanted which was out of stock locally :lol:

He received his house contract yesterday so that’s all been read, re-read, signed and countersigned and he’s currently driving to the solicitors in Dudley to drop it off rather than post it.

Enjoy the rain Al!

Hope you’re soon feeling better Kaz, my Dad’s got a nasty cold now so it’s a worry at his age.

Have a good day all

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Osc » 26 Mar 2024, 10:32

Morning all, I’m in a hurry! Edward and Michael are going to play golf and we are collecting Michael shortly. Then I want to get petrol, and pop to the nearest Dunnes Stores to buy new bedding for the spare room. When I get home I’ll change our own bed. Then I usually join Edward and Michael in the golf club for a cuppa and chat. Today is SIL’s birthday, we’re giving them both money this year as they are going skiing on Saturday and will be happy with cash.
Osc

Postby Ally » 26 Mar 2024, 10:54

Someone needs to tell the rain it needs to hang around a bit longer! :lol:

Sun is out and we've decided to have lunch at Gambrinus. :cute:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby cromwell » 26 Mar 2024, 11:08

Morning all.
I hope the rain lingers for you Ally and Jan. Kaz, very sensible. I hope you don't get properly smitten with the sore throat.
Good idea to use a local firm if you can, Cruiser. Jo, all the way to Oldham for a side table? :shock:
Osc, busy busy!
Our son has been for a chest x-ray this morning. The results will be available in two to three weeks! How can it take so long?
The weather's not bad here today, the sun is trying to get out and it's not raining, which is a big win.
Off shopping soon and we'll make a cottage pie for tonight.
Have a good day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby saundra » 26 Mar 2024, 12:10

Morning all it's quite nice here but rain forecast
Crommers that is awful but seems to be the norm these days I do hope your son soon improves
Its get rid of clutter day here
Hope the sore throat goes kaz and jan,ally rain
Take care everyone new bedding osc wow
saundra

Postby jenniren » 26 Mar 2024, 12:40

Morning all :D

Nice and sunny 8-)

Ally and Jan, hope you get all the rain you need.
Kaz sensible to stay clear while you have a cold, hope it clears soon.
Cruiser good to have someone local to help with your computer.
Jo exciting times for Tom.
Osc busy day for you.
Crommers 2-3 weeks for results is ridiculous. Homemade cottage pie sounds yummy.
Saundra rain's forecast here later too.

Hydro for me this afternoon. Will mention how sore I've been since last week. This will be my 4th session, wondering if I'll be offered any more, think the maximum is usually 6. Can't really complain, I was originally only scheduled for 2. No other plans.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Next

Return to Cafe