Good morning Wednesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Wednesday

Postby Ally » 27 Mar 2024, 07:21

Good morning.

A gorgeous sunny day.
Yesterday it had stopped raining by 10am and turned into the most beautiful day.

Off for a walk shortly. :D

Will get some foodie bits and bobs from Mercadona as all the shops will be closed tomorrow and Friday.

Conor's coming over later and taking us out for a drink and dinner. :cute:

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Postby JanB » 27 Mar 2024, 08:43

Morning Ally, morning everyone

Blowing a hooley :shock: but we have some sun after more rain last night and more rain is forecast and 17C for today. Much warmer :lol:

Off to Ourique after coffee, to do the normal supermarket and chemist run.

Back for breakfast, then heading odd to Santa Luzia, as Grumpy wants some more wood to play with.

I'll be making a stew - it's that sort of weather for the next few days - and I might make some stuff for the next coffee morning. Might, might not, see how the mood takes me ;)

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby cruiser2 » 27 Mar 2024, 09:21

Good morning everybody.

It was 15C when i got up. The sun is out and ther are some small patches of blue sky. No rain yet.

Am going to the bank to get moneyto pay the bricklayerwho is coming on Saturday morning.
Will then just be pootling. It is too cold to be outside doing weeding.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby Kaz » 27 Mar 2024, 10:19

Morning all :)

Al,I wish our rain worked that way :cute: :lol: xx

Definitely stew weather here today, Jan :roll: xx

Definitely not weeding weather Cruiser! xx

Am feeling a bit better this morning, just washed out. Meeting my friend J for a cuppa this morning, we're going to Coffee#1 so Mick and Fraggle are coming too - it's pouring down here, and Mick said he didn't want me wandering around town on foot, getting wet, when I've been poorly. Bless him :) :D Mick and J get on well, Mick installed a security camera for her last year, when she was having neighbour trouble. J is an elderly lady who lives alone, I met her at WW years ago - I think she gets lonely so looks forward to our cuppa catch ups.

There was a vague arrangement with Em for this afternoon, to go and see a mutual friend, but not sure if that's still happening - will ping her later.

Have a good day everyone xxx
Kaz

Postby Osc » 27 Mar 2024, 11:10

Morning all, it’s mostly dull here and there was a very heavy shower of rain around 7am. Today I will be mostly getting stuff ready for our trip to Wicklow at weekend, plus there is ironing to be done. Such an exciting life I lead!

My busy day yesterday ended very pleasantly as Miss Osc invited us to join them for an early evening meal to celebrate SIL’s birthday. We went to a local pub, had a nice meal and lots of laughs. Kellie had her Beano with her and entertained us with corny jokes and riddles. Glad you are feeling a bit better, Kaz x
Osc

Postby saundra » 27 Mar 2024, 11:50

Morning all it's nice today not supposed to be
Nothing much happening here today except I burnt my toast :lol:
Get better soon Kaz ready for Easter treats
By everyone
saundra

Postby jenniren » 27 Mar 2024, 12:15

Morning all :D

One minute sunny, the next cloudy :?

Glad you feel a bit better today Kaz.

Yesterday's hydro session went well, it was my last session so now waiting for a follow up appointment with physio. Planning a trip into town this morning, need to go to the bank for some cash, we're down to just £4 in change :o Our local shop doesn't take credit cards so we need 'proper' money for our papers every day. Will also get some fresh veg from the greengrocer. I was warned yesterday not to overdo the walking and as it's mainly cobbles in town that will be more than enough for today.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby JanB » 27 Mar 2024, 18:33

Dreadful weather today :roll:

Cold, blowing an absolute hooley, so many plant pots over, plants with bits broken off and rain :shock:

When it rains here, it really rains :lol:

Fire now lit and that-s us in for the night. Molly too :lol:
JanB

Return to Cafe